FD or SILVIA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FD or SILVIA?

FD or Silvia price is no object whats ur opinions?

neither, i choose 240sx ahahah just kidding, but what does it matter truthfully they are both amazing cars. if i had to choose id get an s15 silvia, its my dream car but if not than ill just stick with my fd

Comment

I choose FD because that's my dream car.

Comment

Type in FD or rotary engines and youll hear good and bad stories of it. I seriously recomend that you do lots of research on the FD before you decide to buy one. Myself, Id go with the FD. Ive been in love with those cars for about 5 years.

Comment

Why are you asking? Why don't you just buy what you like?

Comment

S4

Comment

S15 Silvia

Comment

That's pretty simple...since price is not an issue i would have both! I got a quasi-silvia already, so the fd would be great addition. Joking aside, either way you go, your good as far as i'm concerned.

Comment

man the maintianence for a FD would be crazy. i would get a s15.

Comment

depends on what youre gonna be doing with it in my mind......for touge S13, for drifting S14, and for HWY FD3S...thats my opinion

Comment

well i have a s14 240sx and i love the balance of it. thats even with bald stock cracked tires and no rear swaybar or LSD or any modification at that. i really love it. soon ill have my tomei lsd in and advan rg's.
                      good luck

Comment

how much does the tomei LSD cost, and does it come for the s13?

Comment

it costed me $800+shipping ($30). the one i got fits s13's or s14's without LSD so there is no modification

Comment

sweet! be sure to tell me how well it works!

Comment

I would take a S15, but since that's only a dream I'll just sticck with my FD. Also I want to say wassup to FC Raul. I thought I was the only mofo on this forum that was named RAUL.

Comment

Working...
                              X