jobs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jobs?

i was wondering, what do all of the people on this forum do for a living? how many people are involved in the auto industry for a living is every one like postmen or something?

in october im going to wyotech to learn preformance race builds and stuff like that, to hopefully work at a tuning shop or maybe on a race team of somekind...so in about a year i will be in the auto industry...right now i work at sams club

Comment

i am an engineering student and an intern at Hitco Carbon Composites in Gardena CA . We make brakes for Formula 1 and the IRL as well as many aerospace projects.

Comment

Currently a student at lincolen tech, and waiting for the durg test to clear so i could get a job at nissan

Comment

Used to be a Mercedes mechanic, that sucked. Now I am in Production Planning (I basically handle a lot of the scheduling and work with some of the equipment that goes to the field ie laptops and stuff) of a national landscaping, parkinglot maintenanceing, snow removing, kickass company.

Comment

hopefully Wendy's hahahahha......interview on sunday........Cressida here i come!

Comment

I am a Veterinary Technician. A job only for those who love pu$$y and b!tches.

Comment

I'm a Network Administrator for one of the top 3 Mobile Phone Manufacturers

Comment

Customer Service @ Fedex Canada

Comment

YMCA front desk person

Comment

wyotech student starting in january currently a detailer

Comment

Haven't had a job for the last 3 or 4 months. Im in college, so Im busy w/that. Plus Im lazy. I sell things to get by.

Comment

I work with my dad on the weekends and whenever he needs some extra help. i have some stuff I've been thinking of selling for some extra cash.

Comment

professional scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnarly Dragon
                              wyotech student starting in january currently a detailer
                              which campus? im going to laramie, if thats the one you are going to, then perhaps i will see you around

Comment

Working...
                              X