Evo VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evo VII

People I am 13 saving money for an evo .Im an evo fan and I want to know if you can instal the misfiring sistem onto the evo VII

In this threat pleas tell me what you thnk of the evos and about my question . THANKS

p.s EVO VII rocks .Turbo , 4wd a car without that just doesnt cut it

hmmm first off your spelling sucks and you watch to much ID but there is such thing as a misfiring system and it destorys your engine.

Comment

its a wonderfull power mod if you are building a rally car or a gt car, and can afford to rebuild your engine every 1000 miles

Comment

Re: Evo VII

Originally posted by Race7_77
        p.s EVO VII rocks .Turbo , 4wd a car without that just doesnt cut it
        a silvia cuts it without the 4wd and a 350z cuts it with out both....

Comment

Here's what I think

I think the Evo's are great AWD cars.A little pricey over here,but great cars nonetheless.

As for the anti-lag system,I think your eitheir rich or crazy.It's torture on your valvetrain.The engine can only take that for 1000-10000 miles on built up internals,which isn't cheap to begin with.Basicly,to run a car with an anti-lag system,it cost around $1-20 per mile.Not cheap.If you want to avoid lag,due it by means of tuning.

Build your block and strengthing the internals for more fuel and exhaust flow.Then use a adequate sized turbo for your hp goal,mount your intercooler to use less plumbing,etc.It's much better than putting in a new engine every 3 months.

Comment

once i found an interresting piece of mechinary online, it was a little deal that would spool your turbo while sitting still, like at a light, but only if you used a switch to trigger the device,...plus it was only like 200 bucks and didnt cause addition wear on the turbo nor the motor...sounded like a pretty neat deal to me....

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
              once i found an interresting piece of mechinary online, it was a little deal that would spool your turbo while sitting still, like at a light, but only if you used a switch to trigger the device,...plus it was only like 200 bucks and didnt cause addition wear on the turbo nor the motor...sounded like a pretty neat deal to me....
              You were looking at a variation of a misfire system. Basically, it just cuts either fuel or cuts spark at a certain RPM. It's called a 2-step. Using this method, you tell it to cut fuel at x-rpm or like when you push the clutch in. THe catch is, you'll foul your spark plugs and oil very quickly. The Japanese don't care since they like going through engines anyway.

The rally-style misfire system sometimes involves one or two extra spark plugs and fuel injectors.

Comment

keep saving till your old enough to drive, until then research the car and learn everything you possibly can. im sure within 3 years youll discover you dont want a "misfiring system" in your car.

Comment

i will give the advice I seem to give everybody.

Get a shifter kart or go kart and go race. use your money actually learning about cars, motors, and driving.

Comment

Working...
                  X