ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

were can I find pics of the Scoot 4 rotor RX7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• were can I find pics of the Scoot 4 rotor RX7?

just what it says. I found some videos of it on the dyno and it sounds like a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing jet.

What does this have to do with drifting?

Comment

Well if you must know, I like it, and I may at some point in my life attempt to make a drift car with a 4 rotor.

Comment

Does anyone know how this 4-rotor was constructed? I mean like what parts were custom fabed and which parts were stock and all that other good stuff. And does Scoot sell the motor in Japan? I'm not gonna ask how much it is becuase its prolly going for $20,000+ for the engine alone.

Comment

Well, I would venture to say that the 4 rotor would be so much overkill for Drifting, it wouldn't be funny. Plus the cost involved would be staggering to say the least. But if you want to try it, go for it. Never compromise your dreams.

Comment

well I only put that I would use it in a drift car is so the thread wouldn't be deleted. I would love to make a small track racer with an engine like that. I really just wanted some more information on the car, and maybe some pics.

Comment

Heres the ones I could find...

Engine

The booty with Nissan Gloria tails

Cockpit of the rocket

Comment

It wouldn't get deleted for wanting photos of that car. I actually had some video of that car at one point, didn'trealize it was the scoot car. Kinda weird looking but cool.

Comment

more plz

Comment

I have 4 vids of the 4 rotor FD. Anyone have a host?

-Andrew

Comment

I posted some vids back in the day of this.The back is a little wierd to say the least,but the power is something else.If Mazda could create another 3 rotor car,and even a 4,we would have a new supercar on our hands.You could make V12 power without the V12 weight or size.600+hp NA would be easily attainable.It's too bad it probably won't happen,but Mazda could definitly give all of the high-end Ferrari's,McClaren Mercedes,and the Porsche Carrera GT a run for its money,they just have to take the inititive to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by FC3SGTU
                        I have 4 vids of the 4 rotor FD. Anyone have a host?

-Andrew

yeah, if you need a host i can host, al long as they all add up to under 100 or so megs

Comment

368kb is the first file
                          2.12mb is the 2nd file
                          2.76mb is the 3rd one
                          937kb is the 4th one

I also have 3 787b (4 rotor) videos and a NA 3 rotor vid.

Contact me on aim at andrewdruiz so I can upload to you.

-Andrew

Comment

alright, ill do that, you you might as well send them all over, there all small enough

Comment

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/erika/scoot.wmv
                              http://www.epoch-net.ne.jp/yasu/777/4re_001_b.wmv

theres some vids enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                              X