4th stage 1-6 where to be found!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th stage 1-6 where to be found!!!!!

you guys can go to http://www.geocities.com/go2initiald/main.html website you can find downloads of initial d 4th stage eposides 1 through 6 hope you enjoy them! P.S. eposides 5-6 are have no subtitles you'll have to wait to get the english subtitles

i found the site with all the ragnarok and inuyasha crap and then i found the initial d links but how do i play them?

Comment

Originally posted by scirocco
      i found the site with all the ragnarok and inuyasha crap and then i found the initial d links but how do i play them?

you click on the link and save it then open the file. when you do that it shows you a menu where to download it so like download it to your documents then the file says connecting to peers, next it starts to download so you have to wait a while for it to finish. if it doesn't finish in one day go back to where you saved the file and click on it then save it at the same place.

Comment

Can you tell me where can I get the first & second stage of initial d.

Comment

I'll second what zero drift said. I cant seem to find the first and second stage anywhere.

Comment

1st nd 2nd stage

To get the first nd second stage go to www.tokyopop.com

Comment

Yes, I am interested too!

Comment

I got 4th stage 1-10.

Comment

I have 11, but it's still in japanese. Looks good though.
                  I know a few sites have the 4th stage 1-6 torrents still, just look around a bit.

Comment

Working...
                  X