My New Car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Car!

Hey everybody! i finally found a great deal on a 240 hatchback!
    It's total price was 560$! it has a blown engine and some blemishes around the body, but i am greatfull for the car!
    I have 11,000$ in the bank to spend, so i am planning a sr20det swap, a complete suspension 'makeover', 5 lug conversion, and a few internal mods especially the headgasket on the sr because they are pretty weak, and finally a trust turbo, and greddy intercooler w/ piping! My car is going to be like Yoshinori Koguchi's! lol. thank you all of you guys for giving me helpful information on some of the cars i was narrowing down to. ONe last question does anyone know where i can get my hands on a Trust trubocharger????? i have been lookin to order one for 2 weeks now and i am trying to avoid motorex to get one for me because that would be alot of $$$. thank you everybody!

Does anyone know wherer i can get a trust turbo???????????????????????

Comment

greddy and trust are tha same company and any store can get you greddy. try horsepowerfreaks.com. thats where i get my stuff

Comment

just a random question but is there actually a preformance reason to the 5 lug conversion?

Comment

only thing i can think of is when u do a 5-lug conversion u open up rim options as well as bigger brakes...(ex: skyline rims/ brakes as compared to small 15 with tiny rotor)

Comment

11 grand will make you a nice car. Good luck.

Comment

Lol with 11k US i could build a d1 car...

Have you thought about all the support systems and whatnot needed to run a high HP turbo?

Comment

Can you handle a high hp car. Maybe you should recondition the car first and get new bushinsg and springs and shocks before you decide to tune the motor. Whatever, do what you want. Only bad results can come from an inexperienced driver with a powerful car.

Comment

lol yeas i can handel a high horsepower car, i have been driving performance cars since i was 12 i started with a miata and the best car ive driven sofar is 3000gt. my friend lives in the country and he has property we can drive in. his dad is friggen awesome and willl let us drive all his cars from his dirtbikes, trucks, suv's, and sport cars.!

Comment

Oh cool. Well I was just warning you in case you didnt know.

Comment

Sorry to be an arsehole, but you still sound like you're 12 years old.

Comment

11k is not enough for all that stuff.... if you want to do it right. i have alot more in mine and its not even close to being done to my standards

Comment

Hey vosko you n00b,

Have you really spent that much on your car? *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* must be really expensive in the US because i can build a really kickass S13 over here with $11 US..

Ohh and not to be rude aswell but you do sound like a kid silviafreak.

Cheers
                          Jack

Comment

its k but im 17 why do you say i sound like a 12 yr old?

Comment

hey dorisoar and vosko what kind of car are you runnin and can you back up those words with some drifting skill? lol not to be rude or anything. and i can build a kickazz car with 11k i will post some pics as soon as i get the chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X