No announcement yet.

Jdm Domestics!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey spock I heard that that green 240sx off of anti-rice.com is yours...Is that true? Also on the crazy 240/180sx post, if it is cool for creativety but no offense the wing i dont like. Haha. But other than that...

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
      Hey spock I heard that that green 240sx off of anti-rice.com is yours...Is that true? Also on the crazy 240/180sx post, if it is cool for creativety but no offense the wing i dont like. Haha. But other than that...
      Nope. That's not mine. Iwas just being sarcastic a month or two ago when someone posted a picture of it and said it was ugly. Here's my ride:

Anyways.... Back on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
        The blue and red are horrible and the wings suck.
        i agree

Comment

Nope. That's not mine. Iwas just being sarcastic a month or two ago when someone posted a picture of it and said it was ugly. Here's my ride:

ok good. Love your real car though!

What is wrong with the red and blue camamros?

Comment

one of my friends rolls a modded camero...its got like staight pipes and some other crap (cant remember what all) but it runs mid 13's in the 1/4 on street tires...and thats at nearly 5,000 feet altitude. he got some slicks for it a couple weeks ago, but i havent heard his times on them. it looks pretty cool, but i still think he could have done better with one of his previous cars...he used roll an FC, but he decided it was too slow after losing to a talon tsi, so then he bought a mustang gt 4.6L and he sld that when i dealt him a very bad loss with my 240....so then he got the camero and decided that if he modded his car, it would be faster. and now it is..lol. its amazing what a little bit of tunning can do to a car

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
              one of my friends rolls a modded camero...its got like staight pipes and some other crap (cant remember what all) but it runs mid 13's in the 1/4 on street tires...and thats at nearly 5,000 feet altitude. he got some slicks for it a couple weeks ago, but i havent heard his times on them. it looks pretty cool, but i still think he could have done better with one of his previous cars...he used roll an FC, but he decided it was too slow after losing to a talon tsi, so then he bought a mustang gt 4.6L and he sld that when i dealt him a very bad loss with my 240....so then he got the camero and decided that if he modded his car, it would be faster. and now it is..lol. its amazing what a little bit of tunning can do to a car
              Hrm...he's moving in the right direction for what he wants to do.

What is wrong with the red and blue camamros?
              Uhh...put bluntly...they are a disgrace to 50+ years of camaro heritage. Camaros are NOT "JDM" no matter how much you might want it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
                Uhh...put bluntly...they are a disgrace to 50+ years of camaro heritage. Camaros are NOT "JDM" no matter how much you might want it to be.
                What about this one? Definitely one of the cleanest 3rd-gens I've seen.

Comment

What about this one? Definitely one of the cleanest 3rd-gens I've seen.

We'll um..............I like the wheels.........I'm just not into a.m. no matter if its JDM style or not.

Comment

first off, those are japanese IMPORTS,

pretty funny because before i saw this thread on the weekend i whipped out good ole' gt2 and put te-37's on every muscle car, french car, german, etc. looked quite nice on muscle cars :P

Comment

That orange Camaro is tuned pretty nice...I Like the interior and roll cage that it has. (side note: I've seen other pictures of it)

Comment

are you *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing stupid or what how can you put domestic and J-spec together your are an example of a JDM *Censored**Censored**Censored*got

Comment

Originally posted by ramtookrazy
                          are you *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing stupid or what how can you put domestic and J-spec together your are an example of a JDM *Censored**Censored**Censored*got
                          I'm not even sure I know what you said, but these cars are in japan. I think the JDM part was a joke. Get it now? (wow old thread!)

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
                            _____

lol

+2009-end of the world hopefully

Comment

Working...
                            X