OOO no comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOO no comment

I saw, I saw a Ferrari Enzo last night. I swear there is only 2 in Canada. It was passing me. I'm not lieying I swear I saw one. I was like speechless... omg ENZO!!!!!

get a grip, buddy

Comment

cool...personally I hate that car but still cool.

Comment

wow an enzo thats awesome.....you see none of those in minnesota, well where im at anyways. actully people around here go that crazy when they get passed by an eclipse or something like that. im the only person here that likes rwd cars. most people around here dont know much about cars and their performance. some guy was bragging about an impreza wrx and i said yeah they have those box type engines and he was like no it has that v shape.

Comment

lol, I know Ripper but damn it's a fricken enzo man. I should of asked him to let me drift it... lol im only 14but i bet he would of let me lol jks ... i dont even know why i said that lol!!!

Comment

tight. in one weekend in my town i saw 4 360 modenas, a testarossa, and a GT spec F40 rolling around town.....that was one weekend in CO...so not your most balling place ever. and in denver once i saw a Lotus Esprit TT

Comment

Oi 'ates them ferraris

UGh, ferraris. Maybe it's just me but I get pissed off any time I see a so-called 'supercar'
              Aside from the fact that I'm likely just a wee-bit jealous that I'll never have the money to own one, that they cost such ridiculous ammounts of money for something that will get smoked by any car that someone just puts a bit of care and cash into. (Alright, a lot of both, but stil an infintiely small percentage of the price of any supercar) And I'm talking quarter mile OR top speed. 300 MPH Camaro anyone? (Yes, you read that right. that's a 3. Last I read they haven't been able to take it all the way up yet, something about no tires that'll hold up)
              The worst part is that all these guys who have them never want to beat on them. I know If I had a viper (Heh, tube-chassis cheater car or otherwise) I'd never be able to lift my right foot again.

Comment

once i saw a Lotus Esprit TT
                when I was 13 I got a ride in a lotus esprit TT.(thanks to the local exotic car workshop)
                Plus I also got to ride in a mazarate(spelling error i know) that was fun too!

Comment

i sat on a diablo once as a kid...lol

Comment

Working...
                  X