I found a digital camera in the woods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found a digital camera in the woods

Last week I drove to a nearby town. The town is surrounded by tall hills and mountains, and you can have a very pleasant hike down any of the numerous trails there. Anyway, I was climbing one trail and enjoying the good weather when I saw what looked like a silver box. When I approached, I saw it was a digital camera!

It's a 3.3 mpixel Powershot S20! Slightly scuffed, but otherwise fine. It rained the next day, so I was really lucky to get there when I did. The battery was dead so i couldn't see what was on it or what kind of photos were on it. When I got home, I also saw it had a 300 mb hard drive inside! This must be like a $250 value folks, I pity the fool who dropped it so carelessly. Anyway, just wanted to share. It also had some nice pictures on it, and I'm putting those up in this thread, hence the 56k warning. Not sure why some of them are blurred ... but some are quite disturbing.

Comment

where the hells that?

Comment

Did anyone else notice this???????
        Attached Files

Comment

I also noticed this
          Attached Files

Comment

Jhon I don't wanna know where you got the camera. I just hope you wern't in that same area when you found it!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Last pic I think it's bigfoot.

Comment

thats funny

Comment

that is messed up

Comment

What is?

Comment

lmao look where the branch arches to the right near the top of the tree, there is a "monkey" hanging in the apex :P

Comment

HOLY CRAP!!! thats some freaky stuff. it looks like something from that one horror movie where these ppl get lost in the woods and some other ppl try to hunt them and eat them

Comment

I'm almost thinking these are fake, but I dunno, they look pretty real. It's like a mixture of the movies "Wrong Turn" (setting) "Signs" (monster thing) and "Blair Witch Project" (similar story and camera work, and camera 'found' in the woods). Something else I found, a skull in the trees.

Comment

Oops, forgot to add the picture :P
                            Attached Files

Comment

thats some freaky *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* omg im scared for u LoL

Comment

Working...
                              X