ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys have other hobbies or interests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys have other hobbies or interests?

I made this post because I am a very curious person. I know you guys are into cars and drifting, but what else are you into? Do you enjoy riverdance, that occasional party, or just "kickin back wit yo homies nd smokin"? I personally like computers and enjoy watching Formula 1. This thread is made to make us as a drifitn g community (and at the risk of sounding ghey) become closer as friends! Post away!

I enjoy playing games on the PS2 and computer. I'm pretty much a computer geek. I also live on music, I listen to everything (almost) and I used to play guitar. I like movies, pretty much all kinds. I have pretty general tastes, I like most genres of entertainment. And I pretty much wear my heart on my sleeve, but that's not a hobbie.

I'm looking for a good book. I'm getting bored with the sci-fi and fantasy. I want a good book set in the last 50-60 years... maybe a love story, I dunno.

I like everything asian, cars, food, languages, cultures, dress, everything. I'm learning chinese in school.

I used to play Warhammer 40k, but that whole scene really went down the drain in the last few years, imho.

I recently got into photography, check out my stuff at deviantArt

That's pretty much me in one post (besides cars and stuff)

Comment

When I'm not messing with my cars, I'm usually with my wife. I play tennis, golf, billiards, and mountain bike. When I'm not burnt out on PCs at work, I mess around making electronic music at home too.

Comment

i really enjoy listening to trance (like right now, streaming from england ) and i used to go to raves. I have a passion for racing games on either ps2 or xbox, and i am an avid snowboarder in the winter. i like to chill with my friends alot, we are all car nuts though, so its pretty much the same thing all the time. right now i can only think of one thing i enjoy more than sliding my car, and thats being with that special person

thats pretty much me...oh, i also love all things japanese including anime and everything like that, and i can read, write, and speak basic japanese

ok, thats it. seriously

Comment

when im not fixing my car i like to make 1/24 scale models of the imports that i love, racing games on ps2. surfing in the summer snowboarding in the winter

Comment

xmod custom RC cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnarly Dragon
              when im not fixing my car i like to make 1/24 scale models of the imports that i love, racing games on ps2. surfing in the summer snowboarding in the winter
              yeh i really like to do 1/24 scale models too.... mostly tamiya cuz thats the most common brand around here besides revell... right now im building a custom FD3S RZ with bn sports style front body kit, vertex side skirts and custom rear kit. im also working on a chop top datsun 510, and i just finished a widebody 180 sx model... and next up is the kgpc10 skyline... im also into music (most)...
              Last edited by SHIFT_drift; 09-08-2004, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Hmmmm, Anymore I don't do much other than work. I used to have Bonsi trees. I'm into Kendo and Brazilian Ju-Jitsu. I guess that's about it really.

Comment

i like basketball and some computer games, and spending time with my gf. hehehe

Comment

spending time with the gf... listening to techno (real techno... ie. Jeff Mills, Richie Hawtin, John Acquaviva, Christian Smith, etc)... going to clubs... spending too much time on here... :P

that's aside from working on cars.

Comment

eh...i play a few instruments ok, and some other musical stuff.

me and my buddy made this last night, for example:

http://www.flipty.com/leadpipe/blend...e%20summer.mp3

We're getting better, but we're still not as good at making electronic music as we are playing more conventional instruments.

I also enjoy gaming.

Comment

I'm a car nut. I watch everything I can about cars, all types of racing, and read everything I can get my hands on about 'em. Other than that I listen to music (mostly the Eurobeat stuff from Initial D), watch anime, surf the web, and hopefully in a couple of months I can save up some money and start modifying the TBird.

Comment

i am into cars and basketball, ive been on espn and im supposedly one of the best high school prospects in the nation right now but of course i dont like to brag. (i played against lebron james in the mcdonalds tournament last year)

if im not ballin, than im doin everything cars. if im not ballin or with cars than im listneing to music or hangin out with friends.

i like to go to the city and hit up the clubs and right now im trying to find a college. hopefully i can get to nyu or miami those are my 2 top choices.

i also like to do grafiti art. taggin is hot, my room was all spray painted different designs till my mom made me paint over it (yes i live with my mom, im still in highschool what do you expect) cuz one of the girls had her "chesticles" exposed

other than that im like eveyr other person into the whole urban scene, its intresting being a black american but i wouldnt trade my life for the world (unless i got to switch wiht bill gates, if that was the case id move to japan and build all kinds of cars)

peace and afro grease yall

Comment

Ok good stuff guys. I just realized that i havnt really said anything about myself. I am a PC genius. Ive built 3 computers thus far and they outperform Alienware and VooDoo's for about 1/2 the price. I also enjoy making 1/24 models of cars. Right now im working on a 69' charger r/t that im making in general lee from dukes of hazard. I have also made a R32 skyline, with a initial d theme to it. Im either on the computer playing Counter-Strike (im good or im on my bike on some trails around my house. Also i like metallica and velvet revolver!

Comment

I enjoy making money. and making more money. than drifting.

Comment

Working...
                              X