Battle Gear: Who plays it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Gear: Who plays it?

I do! That game is fun! My favorite car is, of course, the RPS13. It's more realistic than Initial D too. But I suppose the real question is, how realistic?

B-Wurm

The slow-down factor is a definite hate. The turning radius sucks, the e-brake function doesnt lock your rear tires enough, it just forces you to drift. Graphics are crappy. Initial D is on auto-drift as well.

Comment

I play Battle Gear 2 at the arcade all the time and the turning doesn't suck at all in that game. Doesn't slow down either. But I can't comment on the Ebrake because I don't use it.

B-Wurm

Comment

The slow down factor is very close to real life.You can't turn because your entering too fast,but yeah,the e-brake could be a tad bit stronger.Overall,not a bad game.The Initial D kids hate this game,too realistic.

Comment

Oooooh, you mean the car slowing down. I thought you meant like a frame-rate drop. Meh, doesn't bother me. I started playing Initial D, but now I'm really into BG2. Both games have their merits, Battle Gear is realistic, and Initial D is more in-depth. There's just something cool about advancing through the different challengers.

B-Wurm

Comment

Working...
          X