TAXI the movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAXI the movie

Hey, me and my buddies always go to the movies approxemtly every 1-2weeks. Next time we are going the movie we're watching is "TAXI". The movie should be preatty funny but I dont think it will be amzing... The only thing that it has to do with cars is that the TAXI cab and the BMW are both drifting it's preatty cool but they are doing this on busy NY roads. I just feel like 1month after the premire someone will try drifting their dad's or mom's FORD. The drifting looks preatty cool. I never knew that Queen Latifah (bad spelling) knew how to do all those drift tenchiques lol....

HERE is the trailer...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/taxi/

Drifting is getting exposed real fast......
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BartoszMakowski; 09-15-2004, 07:16 PM.

SO WUT U GUYS THINK?????????????????

Comment

Go rent Bullet, or the original Gone in 60 seconds. Hollywood has been drifting for decades

Comment

I think this is a remake of the French movie "Taxi". It has 2 sequels "Taxi 2" and "Taxi 3"

Comment

Also the taxi in the french movies is a modified Peugeot 406.

Comment

Sorry man, I think that movie looks retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
              Sorry man, I think that movie looks retarded.
              as do i.

Comment

Yeah, it's probably going to be a pretty bad movie, but it has 740is and M3s drifting!! The 740 had 20s on it and some nice AC stuff on it. The preview made it look really good.

Comment

saw lots of sqeeling tires from the ford, but no real drifting. i very highly doubt taht Queen Latifah is actually driving in any of those sequences.....

the BMW's look cool, and chicks are very hot. lol

Comment

I was going to make this thread...you beat me to it. But naw I think the movie looks good, I saw a clip of a WRX drifting with a...can't remember, darned old age(wait im not even 20). It looked alright so I will probably go check it out at the movies!

Comment

i dont see any drifting. There is a car sliding??? Movie looks ghey.

Comment

well, Giselle Bunton is in there. always a plus.. othere than that movie looks like a tank. might just rent it though as seeing tickets are near $10 a piece here.

rock.

Comment

WOOO HOO 700 POSTS!! lol, sorry

i like for free better!!! we dont hardly ever pay (oh man, we are so bad)

Comment

buckle up for safety mother f88k

Comment

seen the trailer on tv, sucks

Comment

Working...
                              X