Drift Factory Photoshop Contest. Win Free Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Factory Photoshop Contest. Win Free Stuff

Ok everyone, here is our next competition. We have decided to get into the spirit of Halloween. This will be our first photoshop contest for the 'best' Halloween rendition of the Drift Factory Logo. There are some simple guidelines to follow:
    1. You must use the Drift Factory logo that appears in our forum. You can view our forum here to right click and save our logo: http://www.driftfactory.com/ub...Cat=0

2. You must use an image manipulation software. It does not have to be Photoshop but the final image must be in either psd, jpeg or gif format.

3. All entries must be 951x96 pixels.

4. You may submit only ONE entry.

5. You must email your submissions to: customerservice@driftfactory.com. In addition, you can post your submission on our forum in the 'Competitions' thread.

6. We will not accept animations.

7. Please do not include any vulgar or obscene images. It can be funny, just not offensive.

8. Please do not include any writing or text. Your entry will be judged on picture manipulation abilities only.

9. This competition is only open to Drift Factory forum members. Registration is easy and free. Please email your Drift Factory forum member name, real name and full address including zip code (where your prize will be mailed).

The winner will receive any item of their choice from the Drift Factory Rewards Store. The winner will have their logo displayed in the forum from October 10-October 31st 2004.

Please email any questions you have to: customerservice@driftfactory.com

Please note: Free shipping of prize only applies to winners who have US addresses. Entries from all other countries will be accepted but the winner will have to pay all shipping costs associated with free item.

You have until October 5th to get your entries in.

Good luck!

Here are a few examples of entries we have recieved thus far:

Think you can make a better logo? Then enter for a chance to win!

Comment

I'd make a better logo, but unfortunately i no longer have photoshop. I'd assist you on what you need to do in order to correct your banners. Your stretching the look of the cars on the first pic and second pic. the third pic you improperly cut the picture of the 86, it'd be much easier if you'd use the polygonal lasso tool. Just giving my 2 cents eh.

Comment

Working...
      X