ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did you know something about Granturismo 4?????? i do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!!!!!1111ONEONEONE *fap fap*
    that's the chocolate, not the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. (Inital D fans would know this)

What's also cool is that the older generation supras, celicas, and datsuns might be in the game. (not sure about the datsun, but the others were on gtplanet)

Comment

sweet i cant wait for gt4 its gonna be awsome.....i love ps2......although halo 2 on xbox today...:slaps himself: wait hold on to your seolf man gt4 will be here soon...!

Comment

xbox = the devil

Comment

THOU SHALL TURN AWAY FROM XBOX!
          Microsoft shall devour thy soul and leave thy body an empty shell.

XDD The only good thing is halo 2 though

Comment

very true halo is good but microsoft and billy gates here wants to own my soul...

Comment

too bad there r no old d1 cars like mitsuru haraguchi's fc3s oh well guess they never had money to get it on gt4

Comment

wow i read a total of something like 700 cars and a new GT coming out soon for little kids called "Gran Turismo for Boys" (working name). That's a damn lotta cars man I'm guessing the date being pushed back this far is gonna be sooooo worth it. Right now I'm just playing my GT4 prologue and waiting.....

Comment

from IGN.com-

November 09, 2004 - Three years in the making, and Gran Turismo 4 is finally done. Publisher Sony Computer Entertainment and developer Polyphony Digital held a party in Tokyo today (forgetting to invite us!) to celebrate the completion of the game (and to make some strange announcements).

At the party, Polyphony president Kazunori Yamauchi gave out final stats for the game, including some staggering numbers. Some of these were announced before, but some of them weren't, so listen up! First, GT4 really is huge. The game makes use of a dual layered DVD, totaling, Yamauchi revealed, over nine gigabytes of data.

Where does all that data go? That's where the cars come into the picture. Licenses from 80 car makers throughout the world (but lacking car makers from India, we'll point out) are featured in GT4. Taking into account all cars, including concept cars, historical cars, race cars and cars from year 2005 and beyond, the game has over 700 total (we're sure Yamauchi knows the exact number, but he's just being shy). This includes, Yamauchi revealed today, the BMW 3 Series, which makes its debut in the game prior to its 2005 real-life release.

Finally, some course news. The fifty courses from the game include a previously unrevealed one: the new Fuji Speedway '05 course, which is set to open (in real life) in April of 2005. There are still a number of courses that haven't been officially revealed, so it looks like we'll have to wait until we get the final version of the game to see what's in there.

All this should add up to the biggest driving experience ever. We'll have lots more leading up to the game's 12/3 Japanese release.

-- Anoop Gantayat

Comment

i think i found the real cover....
                    Last edited by s15-spec-R; 11-13-2004, 05:59 PM.

Comment

here is the japanese cover and the north american cover might have doors and trunk opened

cover and special memory card

Comment

YOU ARE SO WRONG. Here in australia gt4 will not be released until january 20th 2005. That goes for all games stores.

1 more thing is that gt4 will not be featuring the famous
                        Le Mans 24 hour race track CURCUIT DE LA SARTHE.
                        Just think 13.650 kilometres a lap i think would be awesome.
                        13.650 X 377 LAPS = 5146.05 kilomteres.

Would you do it, Are you dedicated to the endurance races, Do you think you would have the timeout to try 180 laps as a starter.
                        In GT3 i have raced 300 laps on SS11 it goes to show that i am a dedicated fan of the Le Mans & endurance racers. i Raced the Porsche RGT too many mods to list but i kept in front of the
                        MAZDA 787B & the Toyota GTone. SKILL BROTHER, SKILL.

For those in the know go here
                        www.granturismoworld.com
                        Last edited by ; 11-14-2004, 05:38 AM.

Comment

no austrailian it will be released in december that's when they are done, it's not the like the whole world is the same, u are like a month after america

Comment

jump mode

you guys here about that new jump mode there going to add to gran turismo 4. it was a last minute descision to make the game attract to kids under 10....sounds pretty *Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

jump mode

dude i heard about that too. my brother told me but i thought he was lying. sounds pretty weird that they would make that decision so late. probably one of the reasons why they rescheduled the release date to december 14. i wonder what it will be like?

Comment

Originally posted by FC3S-D
                                no austrailian it will be released in december that's when they are done, it's not the like the whole world is the same, u are like a month after america
                                No, he's right. the release date has for now been pushed back to jan 05. I work at a GameStop, and that's our info...

but who knows...

Comment

Working...
                                X