200sx and AE86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200sx and AE86

looking around in autotrader.com and i come across an 87 200sx... it looked alot like an AE86... are somehow related like the stealth and the 3000gt, or am i just imagining things. i attached the pic of the 200sx.
    Attached Files

Nah your not seeing things. Its simply a VERY common 80s design.

Hatch back

Flip up lights

"boxy" in design.

Many cars follow this suit: mitsubishi did, honda did, nissan did, toyota (obviously) did.

Comment

See- telling people to use the search button on something like this kinda lame, i mean- wtf do you type in? I jsut did a search for "ae86 200sx"

and didnt find anything related.. found stuff about gt3.. and gt4.. stuff about drifting (duh).

NOTHING which resembles "200sx looks like the ae86!"

Its not always easy to KNOW what to search for, when using the search button. So why not start a new thread- and get some new opinions on the subject. At least by doing this you dont have pages of ps to read through first as well.

Comment

ANYHOW!!!

back to the subject.

Nismo89 the S12 aka 200sx that you speak of, has a lot of potential. there isn't nearly as much aftermarket stuff for it though like the AE86 has but you can still make it fast.

check out www.club-s12.org and go to the forums for more info.

i own an '85 200SX/S12 Turbo.

Comment

"U post in every thread acting like you know something"

Someone got up one the wrong side of the bed this morning. Im acting like i know something? Whos acting? if i have a question to ask, ill ask it. Otherwise im going to state the information i have if i think it will be helpful to someone. Im glad you know me so well considering i only have 18 posts though, makes me feel really loved (must be fewer topics here then i first thought considering ive posted in them all right?)

"200sx and ae86" are as broad as you can get when looking for this imo- even that only turns up 11 searches.

"S12 and ae86" bring up an incredible 10.

Sounds a lot like being more specific will REALLY help here

Who wants to spend a lot of time searching- when doing a generic search pulls up nothing? Its much easier to to just post the topic, rather then waste time looking. Maybe bring up some new points or info that wasnt brought up before. You dont like this topic; then shove a stick up your @$$ (too late i guess) and ignore it. no ones MAKING you post in it. and theres no need to be an @$$ about the subject either.

Grow up, let your balls drop- then try bitching. You can learn some manners in the mean time.

Edit

Added: Hey redalert got any pics of the 200sx? cardomain or something?
          Last edited by SidewaysGts; 09-17-2004, 10:15 PM.

Comment

proving my point i see? I guess its all just a waste of time on both our parts then.

Comment

wow 3 200sx threads at once
              go here for more info:

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...2&pagenumber=1

Comment

Working...
              X