first post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first post!

this is my first post and i just registered today, though i have been reading these boards everyday for about a year. i am also a member of driftcentral.com and i am...gasp...14. i realize many 14 year olds have been flamed a lot..but i aspire to be different. in my past i have already drifted an fd quite a few times...drove an STi version VI, and driven parents cars too many times to count. i finally realized ive been reading too long and..well..i needed to add my opinion in as well!

-chris

I too read the forums for quite a long time before actually registering here. All noobs should do the same too after a few months to get to know the forums better before doing stipid noobish stuff.

BTW: Youre a lucky b@stard with your driving an FD at 14! The FD has been my dream car for like 5 years and I'm already 16 and havent even touched one! They are Xtreamly rare where I live and no one lets me drive their car! >

Comment

......it sounds like you are very foolish if you have driven someone else's parent's car. please do us a favor and dont steal someone elses property. joy riding is very stupid and dangerous.

Comment

i think he means that he's driven his parents cars, u kno, like his mom car or dads

Comment

you may be right (although you probably are wrong) but please don't jump to conclusions strong bad.

Comment

sorry about that...I meant my dad lets me drive his car.

Comment

I love how velvet is honest about being a PS2 drifter.

So many people have to "prop up" their stories and backgrounds.

Comment

welcome to the form.

Comment

that sure reminds me of driftersil80..I remember when he just joined and he was getting flamed for being 13...not that he made up any stories...but now he has that thing saying GT3/KD2 MASTER

Comment

hello, welcome to the boards. how did you like driving the STI? was it completely awsome, or was the FD more fun? (not trying to flame, actually asking here)

Comment

Re: first post!

Originally posted by dreamdrivedrift
                      this is my first post and i just registered today, though i have been reading these boards everyday for about a year. i am also a member of driftcentral.com and i am...gasp...14. i realize many 14 year olds have been flamed a lot..but i aspire to be different. in my past i have already drifted an fd quite a few times...drove an STi version VI, and driven parents cars too many times to count. i finally realized ive been reading too long and..well..i needed to add my opinion in as well!

-chris
                      hrmm i believe your whole story but i seriously doubt the fd part. quite honestly most fd owners and drivers dont like drifting seeing as how thier cars already have weaknesses (cooling especially) and how much replacement parts cost for fds.

Plus drifting an fd is hard, trust me i kno i had one (RIP) and especially hard when they are stock. it takes great skill to drift an fd stock or modified. besides who would let a 14 year drift thier 12000 + car (thats about how much a stock fd goes for these days)

dont mean to flame you but please help clear up that part of the story or save your *Censored**Censored**Censored* and deny the fd drifting thing while you still can

have a great day

Comment

the FD is my uncle's as is the STi. he is a doctor, which more than enough explains why he let me drive them

Comment

congrats but i highley doubt that he would let you drift them. im sorry son but i really doubt u drifted his 3rd gen rx7 buddy. maybe got the rear out a bit, a nice powerslide or something but a full drift i doubt sorry to burst your bubble

does anyone agree with me, i personally think that they do sorry charlie

Comment

Working...
                          X