GT3 Trueno drift specs...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT3 Trueno drift specs...?

can someone post me the drift specs for trueno...or any other car in GT3 plz ?

thanks

fwell, my MX-5 Miata (the cheaper one) is setup with: Turbo lvl 1, Chip, Sport suspension, lvl 3 Flywheel and lvl 3 clutch, weight removal stage one, and new rims. That seems to work most excellently. I now have Racing Exaust, Racing Transmission with my own gear ratios, and a Port and polish. This is great for racing and laying waste to just about every beginner class race I'm allowed in, but I think the power is a lil too much for drifting. O ya and for the suspension the shocks are 3 in front and 5 in back.

Comment

stats for my trueno:

sport suspension
      sport brakes
      racing intake/exhaust
      stage 2 motor build
      port and polish
      full engine balancing
      racing ecu
      single disc clutch
      semiracing flywheel
      full racing gear set
      carbon driveshaft
      1.5 way lsd
      stage 2 turbo
      racing intercooler
      and sports tires

the suspension is at like damper: 7 f and 9 r

the thing screams, thats all i will say

Comment

On my GT Apex Trueno has the highest parts, and simulation tires.
        The specs are spring rate is 11 in fr. &10 in rr. ride height is 88 fr. & 89 in rr. shock bound and rebound is 5 fr & rr camber angle is 3 in fr & 2 rr; initial torque is 25, slip accel is 32, slip decel is 30, & Ratio is btw sports and wide; ASM is 1 & TCS is 1.
        Hope that helps

Comment

cant you drift it by turning off the (tcs) or at least thats what i do to drift.

Comment

My best drift car in GT3 is a Aston Martin DB7

maximum upgrades with top horsepower

spring rate to about the middle
            lowest possible ride height
            bound/rebound set to 7front 10rear
            stabilizers stock in front max in rear
            brakes set to 24 front/rear
            transmission set in middle
            tcs=0
            the other to=1

great looking expensive car that drifts

I usually drift at the Seattle circuit lots of fun

Comment

i love to drift Laguna Seca because it has sharp corners that arent too technical and plenty of sopace to gain speed

Comment

sorry i messed up its actualy

tcs=1
                the one on top of it at 0

Comment

after playing the game constantly due to not having a car and/or sufficiently fun life, i made changes all the time and thought i finally had it perfect....til one day, i turned everything to the right on the first page except the camber and it somehow was much better than anything else ive ever done. the truth is, its mostly the driver(player) and speaking of....heres a lil vid a friend of mine made check it out woo!

http://idm.lsdrift.com/ActiveSlideArea.wmv

and this is my homie:
                  http://idm.lsdrift.com/ZenDrifter_0002.wmv <- not work safe

http://home.lsdrift.com
                  http://www.lsdrift.com/iboard

Comment

yo man i thot i owned in gt3 but im way wrong...how is he keeping that ae86 sideways that long? i dont know much about drifting techniques i just turn tcs off stiffin up the suspension and over power it

Comment

what you need to do with the 86 is just funny, stiffen up everything, move every thing to the right except camber, then with the the camber 3.3 in the front and 1.5 in the rear, lower it all the way in the front and the back 10 mm from as low as it can be, ss tires int he front, medium soft in the back, and if you wanna make the drifts last longer in that game you have to gradually slide out then and keep it going out til you cant anymore thne hold it as long as you can, dont just snap it sideways on huge sweepers

EDIT: sorry i forgot about the first drift, if youre talking about the one going into the tunnel you just do a long side ebrake then continue through the turn after you release it
                      Last edited by Spy001; 11-13-2004, 08:05 PM.

Comment

go to gamefaqs.com under GT3 some guy put a drift faq and has some settings for some cars such as the trueno and RX7

Comment

My Trueno is faster than all of yours (just messing with you...)

It's the Shigeno version (carbon fiber hood, Watanabe rims, higher rev-limit), with everything you can possibly buy to go faster (weight reduction 3, brakes, suspension mods, all the power mods, NA tune 2, highest turbo kit the Trueno can use, semi-race transmission, medium racing tires).

369 HP (I wonder how long a 4AGE with that much boost would last). I think NA Tune 3 (I had it but didn't save) is just as fast as the turbo tune, even though it has less power.

I find it funny that I can beat JGTC cars with it :P

I quit using all my other cars (for some reason, my Lancer Evo which I used to use all the time now has god-awful understeer, and I can't figure out why), except for the 22B I bought, which I use for rally events... The short-ratio transmission would get stomped on the test track though.

And to drift, you basically just need to turn off the stability control, like someone else said...

Comment

lugan seca thumbs up

Comment

Working...
                            X