• Show
Clear All

• useful JDM words

IF you are smart what does
    shoototsu
    and
    butsukaru
    mean in English?

what the heck is the point of this? these words dont seem that useful.

shoutotsu (its spelled with a "u" according to my dictionary) - collision or conflict

butsukaru - to strike or to collide with.

Comment

what??? bukake???

Comment

Originally posted by Munch
        what the heck is the point of this? these words dont seem that useful.

shoutotsu (its spelled with a "u" according to my dictionary) - collision or conflict

butsukaru - to strike or to collide with.
        Shoototsu, Shoutotsu when you have a "u" after a "o" or a "u" you make the first character long. It is spelled diferrently depending on the dictionary, but the hiragana is the same thruoghout, you use the Kanji as a reference.
        Just in case you happen to crawl out from behind your computer and if you happen to go to a drift event, or maybe if you get real adventurous and go with a magazine to the tokyo motor show you could ask a Japanese speaking driver I.E. all them how many times they WRECKED their dixie or CRASHED their car drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by bluballz
          what??? bukake???
          seishi means jizm too.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSamurai
            Shoototsu, Shoutotsu when you have a "u" after a "o" or a "u" you make the first character long. It is spelled diferrently depending on the dictionary, but the hiragana is the same thruoghout, you use the Kanji as a reference.
            Just in case you happen to crawl out from behind your computer and if you happen to go to a drift event, or maybe if you get real adventurous and go with a magazine to the tokyo motor show you could ask a Japanese speaking driver I.E. all them how many times they WRECKED their dixie or CRASHED their car drifting.
            that is correct. the characters in hiragana go shi-yo u to tsu. the U character makes it a double O and to get sho you must combine shi and yo...

Comment

yah, i know what your talking about when u say the first letter in a series of 'ou' or 'oo' or 'uu' or whatever is elongated. i know a little japanese....ide like to learn more, but not having a class or anything makes it pretty hard.

i just read stuff on the internet, like all the info they have on about.com.

i just put 'shoutotsu' cause when i see a romaji like 'shoototsu', it makes me think of 'shutotsu'

Comment

Working...
              X