Everybody drifts now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody drifts now

One of the glorious perks of my job is to go and get lunch for EVERYBODY.
    On this day everyone wanted burgers, so I roll on over to a fast food joint and place the orders. When I pull up to the window a boy, who couldnt be a day over 16, says "You must be a drifter"
    Im like Huh???
    Apparently he came to this conclusion because I'm asian and I drive a 240sx.
    He goes on to explain about how he's a bad @ss drifter and how cool he is.
    All the while Im thinking "can I have my order now!!!"

So I finally ask him what he drives.(just out of curiousity)
    His reply " Thats my pimp civic over there" Pointing at a slammed civic hb with 18" rims and the most butt ugly kit I've ever seen.
    So hes like we should exchange numbers so we can go hit up his "spot". He starts to hand me the food, and I snatch the bags and promply drive off (laughing so hard I almost ran a red light)

My point is apparently everybody drifts.
    (what really sux is I had to go back, forgot to get the drinks )

lmao, but you are a drifter biatch

Comment

you should of taken his number and and mess around with him, that would of been funny

Comment

hahaha, silly 16 year olds with civics that think they can do everything. theres a lot of guys that seem like that around here too. especially at my school.

Comment

Actually my lil bro just had a recent experience in the same sense.

I just gave him my coupe for his birthday and put a silvia front on it. Anyways hes just learning stick and pretty calm about driving it since hes parnoid about cops (awesomely large exhaust, but I love the sound), so some kids in a civic hb pulls up to him asking if my bro wants to race for pinks. My bro declines obviously, and then they freakin try to drift around my brothers car!!! Of course understeering and almost hitting my brother. Then claims FF cars are made for drifting and its impossible to drift a 4WD car unless you're going around 150 mph.

Yea...everyone's a drifter. Hehe... Must have learned that on a Honda forum...

Comment

dam kids these days......it seems like everyone wants to be a drifter..........heck just last week some initial D boooys ask my friend and i to drift with them......one of them had an AE alright an AE92(fwd if you didn't know )and the other guys civic HBs with non-painted kits...*sign* kids these days.......

Comment

The drift scene with the poser, rice boys isnt big at all here in Arizona from what I've seen. Which is cool, because I wont have to backhand anyone at my school who says they can drift their civic

Comment

The drift and racing scene in my part of australia is pretty mess up.. 80% of the people/kids in the car scene spend all their money on looking good rather than performance mods or buying a powerful car.

The scene is made of pretty much rice boys with kits, big canon exhausts and 18inch rims and dont forget Altezza lights. With nothing more than about 65kws they still think they are straight out of ' the fast and the furious ' and try to pick drags with every one.

Stupid ricers, me and my friends all driving rear wheel drive v6s and inline 6 cylinder cars with on average about 150kw ( not much I know ) come flying around the corner to our local ' hidden ' ' illegal ' 1/4 mile to find 3 Civics ( complete with kits, 18inch rims, etc ) and 2 lancers ( same deal, kits, mags.. ) dragging for ' honour ' Im guessing.

Kid : Hey you wanna race those sedans against us?
                Me : HHAAAHAHAAAA, Id kill you buddy
                kid : 2002 Lancer.. I dont think so. [ Thinking he's tuff ]
                Me : Stock? Done any engine mods?
                Kid : no all sto.. (stock)
                Me : [interupts] Yeah Id kill ya.

5 on 5 best of 5 races, we won hands down every time. Shoulda race for slips, lol.

Comment

drifting.com does not condone these sort of illegal activities....unless it's to humiliate tards such as mentioned in the post above.

haha...i use to dori my civic around corners....thats how i learned drifting...kinda...it's different in the miata....but it got me started...

errr....nvm...i'll ju stfu now

Comment

^^ lol, a couple weeks ago, me and a couple of friends decided to go to jack in the box since there open late. As soon as we to the drive thru, I notice all these high school kids with there civics and 240's. Then they proceeded to mug and talk *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to me and my boy who was behind me in his AE86. The thing is that me and my boy could've taken them anyday so I just laughed it off. Damn these kids these days.

Comment

the saddest thing ive seen around here is the addition of the initial D arcade game. I admit it is fun (albeit expensive) but when you have a bunch of 14 year old punks crowded around spouting off chassis codes and techniques, with their high polygon count drift teams and "mad skillz" it kinda gets out of hand...
                      Last edited by 003; 10-05-2004, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nxn
                        Stupid ricers, me and my friends all driving rear wheel drive v6s and inline 6 cylinder cars with on average about 150kw ( not much I know ) come flying around the corner to our local ' hidden ' ' illegal ' 1/4 mile to find 3 Civics ( complete with kits, 18inch rims, etc ) and 2 lancers ( same deal, kits, mags.. ) dragging for ' honour ' Im guessing.

5 on 5 best of 5 races, we won hands down every time. Shoulda race for slips, lol.
                        lol that's pretty funny.

Comment

Maybe he was hitting on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Raziel
                            Maybe he was hitting on you.
                            Yeah, I thought of that, which is another reason I drove away laughing.

Comment

Today in my V6 Commdore, Mitsubishi Mirage ( the australian little coupe hatchback version ) wants me to drag him.

1st set of lights : I laugh, my friend laughs.. he spins his front wheel off the line.

2nd set of lights : Just to show him up, I purposly over rev it, launch it and spin the rear wheels for about 15-20 metres.

3rd lights : Massive wheel spin, heaps of smoke and still kicked his arse. Then of course to show me, he's still ' number one rice boy ' he comes flying past me few miles down the road, revving the over sized exhaust then speeding off into the night.

Funny, driving an imported Coupe with a stock 1.6litre engine and set of 18inch rims and some Altezza lights, makes u a street racer. mmm what was I thinking going for a rwd v6?

Comment

Working...
                              X