Rice fields of america...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rice fields of america...

A gathering of half painted urethane and autozone performance parts here can be found on Patton Avenue every friday and saturday night. Anyone else have a similar spot in their area? Just so Asheville, NC isnt the only rice paddy on the map...
    Last edited by 003; 10-05-2004, 10:43 AM.

theres hundreds of those spot around the chicago land area.

Comment

Ha! It's funny that you mention Chi-town. I was going to say that there are no "real" cars in the northern burbs. If there are any decent cars, they do a good job of hiding. They all look like they drove through Auto Zone with a magnet. Honestly, I can count the number of Supras and FDs I've seen on one hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Appleseed
        Ha! It's funny that you mention Chi-town. I was going to say that there are no "real" cars in the northern burbs. If there are any decent cars, they do a good job of hiding. They all look like they drove through Auto Zone with a magnet. Honestly, I can count the number of Supras and FDs I've seen on one hand.
        wow you don't get out much do you. Chi town has a host of good cars. Hell home of AMS so some of the fastest evos are right here. Also theres a good amount of supras out here i mean hell there is Sound performance here to.

Comment

I really didn't meen down town. Up in the northern burbs it's all crap. I might go down there once my ride is stiched back together.
          Were is a good place to cruse? I've heard that some people meet around Woodfield Mall. Not a single one of my freinds are into cars of any kind so info is rare.

Comment

its all rice to me. the reason you dont see too many nice rides, is because they dont want to be seen. I live like one block away from mph motorsports, and just to let you know, cars that cruise around there are considered actual beasts from the east. You can check it out for yourself, its by hamlin and touhy, youll have to cruise the industrial area to find it.

last time i check, they had a supra tt sitting out in front, with a s2000 on the right and integra type r conversion on the left. walk inside and youll find the dragger civic with huge drag radials.

Comment

Originally posted by Appleseed
              I really didn't meen down town. Up in the northern burbs it's all crap. I might go down there once my ride is stiched back together.
              Were is a good place to cruse? I've heard that some people meet around Woodfield Mall. Not a single one of my freinds are into cars of any kind so info is rare.

there is a few places in schaumber thats the big place to meet. There was some fight at the borders off of golf so that meet might be done becuase that was the biggest there was.

Comment

I've been to Patton a couple of times. Among all of the ricey Integras and Accords there are some beasts. Theres a 620 horse power ZO6 vette, 850 horsepower Supra, and I saw a purple Lamborgini next to Krispy Kreme and A&W.

Comment

our local shell station becomes a huge rice paddy every friday night. so many like grand ams with body kits and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* it isnt even funny

Comment

Working...
                  X