volk te37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volk te37

Are 15" Volk Racing TE37's 3-400 dollars each or for a set of 4. Sorry for the stupid question.

You don't want to know... Think about this: 17x9.5 TE37s are like 600 each. And it only gets worse. Imagine 19x10.5!!!

Comment

Well, looks like that idea's out of the door. Can anyone help me find some 15" rims that would look good on a white Scion xB. I'm going to be getting one soon. Man for some reason, I thought I would end up hating my first car when I got it. I guess not! Anyways i'm looking for some pretty cheap rims. Like 500-800 for all 4. 1k MAX>like have to be REAAAALLLYYY good.

Comment

are those 4x100 bolt pattern?

if so, i have the wheel you want.

Garson Deep Racing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
          are those 4x100 bolt pattern?

if so, i have the wheel you want.

Garson Deep Racing.
          ROFL he said $1000 total, not PER WHEEL!!! This is budget drift xB!

Comment

mm not if you know of a used set at a shop that you are quite familiar with.
            oh yeah, and the price is cheap.

3 happy faces

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
              mm not if you know of a used set at a shop that you are quite familiar with.
              oh yeah, and the price is cheap.

3 happy faces
              nice, i could go for the hookup on used rims throw out some details

Comment

No, not a budget drift xB, a PIMP-A-LIMP cruisin JDM TyTe xB/bB LOL.

Comment

Ok guys. How would 15" black Rota Slipstreams look on a white xB? Possibly one lowered 1 or 2 inches.

Comment

pics or links please

Comment

dude ur fourteen i dont think your getting a car yet

Comment

Yea whatever..........thats why i'm getting one in most likely december. And hell, im not paying for it. I dont have 15k just there...........if I were to buy my own car it would be a 240. But, my parents want me to have an xB (dont know why). Anyways, its 1. My fav. FF car and 2. Its better than nothing so I accepted it.

Comment

Oh, and when I get it i'll post up as many pics as needed.

Comment

that car is like a freakin shoe box on wheels.....i love it so much!!

_PG_, there is a guy in my town that has a black R33 GT-R with the 19x10.5 TE37's on it....they look wack cause they are these hugeass wheels and the car isnt very low, lol

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
                              _PG_, there is a guy in my town that has a black R33 GT-R with the 19x10.5 TE37's on it....they look wack cause they are these hugeass wheels and the car isnt very low, lol
                              Forsberg's 19x9.5 and 19x10.5s look sooo good. because his car scrapes the ground, of course.... I love cars that tuck lip of wheel in rear! Hot.

Comment

Working...
                              X