Where can I get this kinda wing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Rice) (Do you need it)?

lol anybody who plays ffxi would get this.

anyways like the others say you best be buying suspension mods and engine mods before you spring for "dope" bodykits and huge counterintuitive wings.

Comment

First of all, its horribly out of scale depth wise to that model car. Secondly, that car is supposed to be a SiGNAL car, so... succesful or not, i would say that SHOULD be a Signal wing. Yeah its like $1200 or some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Hah.

Will it look identical? Probably not, considering that car is said to have "Volk TE37s"... but.... they don't look anything liek TE37s.... hahahah. Its like a cross between Buddy Club P1-R and Volk GTC. Hahaha.

Anyways... yeah.

Comment

i believe the uras type rs sounds better than the RS*R

Comment

I was looking at HKS, and also I said in a previous post that the wing is not the first thing I am going to get, performance first, then looks. But I cant buy anyhting right now anyway because jobs dont pay 14 year olds good. So making 5.50 an hour like me is alotta saving to do. Also one more thing...HKS or Apex, which do you like better for parts? Let me know some opinions. Later.

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
            For a 240sx I would get an RS*R exhaust. DOPE sound.
            sorry got to say that rsr exhaust sucks... i like apex better. and even if you gonna buy the wing is gonna be hella expensive specialy like veilside or cwest well worth like 1000or something buck. i would spend on like intake exhaust and sway or suspension stuff... well worth 1000 buck.

Comment

Yo guess what. i have a custom exhaust. Designed to my specs. Totally between the frame rails (no scraping). 3 inch piping through a 26 inch resonator, split to dual 2.75 inch tips. LOUD, sounds so good, improved top end hp over my APex N1 Dual (althought the Apex had more mid and low range power) and it cost a LOT. $150!!!!!!!!!! WHOAAA. Hehehehe.

Comment

i like apex over hks but thats just me. i feel like that they have more options and their stuff is more fitted for me. its just what u want out of the parts. but i love the apexi gt intercooler and their turbo set ups.

Comment

I prefer a HKS exhaust with Trust downpipe

Comment

Working...
                  X