Initial D Acts 1-25 + Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial D Acts 1-25 + Movie

I don't know, this may be a repost, but here's some Initial D for all of you guys who havn't seen it.

Initial D

You're welcome in advance.
    Make sure you save as. It may take awhile, but it's well worth it.

damn, thats awsome, thanks for the link

Comment

Quick note:

All those Acts (1-25) are 1st stage of the initial D TV series. If you watch those acts then go right to the movie, which is called "Initial D 3rd Stage: the movie", you are skipping all of 2nd stage.

Just for those who want to watch the series in chronological order, or if you watched all those acts and then went to the movie and are kind of confused with whats happening. :P

EDIT: Stage is just the word they use, basically it's just a season. (1st season, 2nd season, etc..)
      Last edited by rlngtngku; 10-10-2004, 08:34 PM.

Comment

I took all that time loadin the movie and when it came on it was just the sound and not the screen. It said I needed the DIV3 codec.

Comment

i think you need divix, or a program that plays dvds on your computer.

Comment

Ack! Only 18.3KB/S on a high-speed modem Oh well, atleast I got the first 2 acts downloaded at like 180kbs, my computer has a long night of downloadin' ahead of it

edit:
            No! Dam, I just finished Act 2 and still have over an hour on the act 3 download. The suspense is killing me and it's been like 2 minutes since act 2 ended!!

I'm going to go drift my hachi on GT3 to pass the time..
            Last edited by nitroboy24; 10-10-2004, 10:16 PM.

Comment

does any one know where to find Second stage?
              have been looking but with no luck

Comment

For those of you who can't see the movies, just the sounds, download one of these. You'll be able to actually see the pictures.

Codecs

Comment

Are they subtitled?? or in engrish?

Comment

Originally posted by D1champ
                    Are they subtitled?? or in engrish?
                    Japanese speach, english subbed. Also chinese subs behind the english, the english is still readable, however.

Comment

Sites down

Comment

NO!!!!!!!!

Comment

their hosting goes down periodicly, but it will come back in a while.

their bandwidth sucks as well.

I think it's hosted on someone's home computer or some crap.

Comment

Thank God it will back up eventually.

I downloaded the first 10 episodes and have like 10 minutes of the 10th one that I havent finished watching. Hopefully the site is up soon, this show is getting addicting

Comment

sorry to bring up an older post but the site has been down for almost a week . Is it ever going to go back up? I only got to act 19 and I really wanna see the rest...

Comment

Working...
                              X