Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOLEN: '91 white 240sx hatch

Sticky please?!

White '91 240sx hatch. One of our own Drift Association staff's car, stolen outside of a friends house in Downey. It has Advan Oni's up front and Work Excels in the rear(mesh style), also has www.driftday.com stickers on the sides.

if pics dont work, go here
    http://busushiro.tripod.com/2004.htm its the white 240 hatch

PLEASE KEEP A LOOK OUT IF YOUR IN THE LA AND OC AREA!!

Society's Blowout

People go to great lengths to obtain things they do not deserve. Infact, they dont want to spend the time to actually EARN it, they take a shortcut by taking without giving. Ive had some expensive property stolen, but nothing as valuable as a car.
    On the look out in LBC, but they probably removed all the stickers and what not, and i doubt they'd be driving around in a stolen car this soon....But none the less..Eyes Peeled.

Comment

maybe they ditch the car after they have used it, it happens sometimes, after they are done driving it around for a while. i hope they get caught then the nice guys in prison can give them a thank you for everyone on the forums.

Comment

I think they knew that the 240sx was popular so they are either going to sell it for 5k or use it for their own personal use.

Comment

Working...
        X