ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

damn *^$#&*^^*%(^&%%$ FAT *Censored**Censored**Censored* PIGS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn *^$#&*^^*%(^&%%$ FAT *Censored**Censored**Censored* PIGS!!

i got bad news just two weeks ago i was out testing my s13 in the mojave area doe to new engine parts and suspension and cat back exhaust...and just before i new it a sherrif squad car pulled up right next to me and pulled me over due to loud exhaust... damn..so he asked to look around the car and the U.S. registration because its a righthand drive...so i gave him everything and my licinse.

he smiled and picked up his radio and called for a towtruck and asked me were i live so he can take me home or to a bus stop after i fillout some paperwork.....
    ...and as soon as i got my phone out he asked for my keys and signiture for the impound lot and ticket i got stuck with a whole *Censored*load of ticked debts and the towtruck came and took my car away.

now i dont know why...but i had a cat on there!

so now i have to appear in front of court to see what the results are for my car.
    so if anyone knows what i should do please tell me im soooooo pissed of and lonley without my car and hopefully my drifting career isnt over.

Damn. You should have took off and ran.

Just kiddin'.

Did he check your exhaust with a meter? Cops are not allowed to tow a car without proof. It's gotta be above 95 db for him to legally be able to tow it.

Did you have any illegal mods on your car? Just out of curiosity.

Comment

thats jacked up...he has to at least have a reason for towing ur car...and when u go to court dont be a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about it get a lawyer and everything than sue the state :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Sideways Spanky
        Damn. You should have took off and ran.

Just kiddin'.

Did he check your exhaust with a meter? Cops are not allowed to tow a car without proof. It's gotta be above 95 db for him to legally be able to tow it.

Did you have any illegal mods on your car? Just out of curiosity.
        nope no illegal mods were done on the car and the cat was on but the sound went up to 98.6 db so he pulled it in.

all i got in it is a new turbine,boost contoller,catback exhaust,bigger throttle body, full intake, new cams and rods, new pistons and rockers, new headers, new tuned ROM, high flow intercooler and radiator, and six sequntial tranny with NISMO blowoff valve.
        Im pushing at least 455bhp and 445hp at the rear tires
        and 473lbs of torque at the tires. damn fast car man now i have to use the damn civic my buddy let me borrow to go to work.

now i have a lawyer(close family friend) i have to go to court in two days on th 17th. and thats why i havent been online for a while.
        Attached Files

Comment

That F@&%ing sucks!!! but yeah did he check youre exost with a meter? if not then the whole thing was *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, and he was just jelouse because he wants youre car.

Comment

he did

Originally posted by skitzo
            That F@&%ing sucks!!! but yeah did he check youre exost with a meter? if not then the whole thing was *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, and he was just jelouse because he wants youre car.
            he did but didnt tell me anything he just grunted and wrote something down.

Comment

Damn That sux bro. You should've asked him to show you proof that your cars exhaust was louder then 95db. I just think that's fukd up. Well I hope everything works out and good luck.

Comment

yeah, i hope you get youre car back soon, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Areial_Drifter
                  nope no illegal mods were done on the car and the cat was on
                  all i got in it is a new turbine,boost contoller,catback exhaust,bigger throttle body, full intake, new cams and rods, new pistons and rockers, new headers, new tuned ROM, high flow intercooler and radiator, and six sequntial tranny with NISMO blowoff valve.

now, correct me if I am wrong, but last I checked, those mods ARE illegal....especially in CA. I say he had a valid reason for towing your car. Although, yes it does suck and I am sorry for your loss.

Comment

How could new engine internals, a bov, tranny swap, and exhaust/intake be illegal? California has some F@$#ed up laws if that isn't legal

Hope you get your car back!

Comment

Probably because its RHD.

Comment

any place that has emmissions laws, its pretty muhc illegal to do mods...specially in Cali o so ive heard...

that sucks really bad man i hope you get the car back, couse it sounds like its freaking awsome. good luck in court

Comment

I'm not gonna lie to you...

Why are you flipping out at the cop. Your car was illegally modified, he pulled you over, tested it, saw that it was illegal, and towed it. He followed the procedure of the law, you did not. You had to have known this before you want putting around the neighborhood in this thing. On top of that there's a whole slew of things done to the car that are not legit in california, like the turbo upgrade and whatnot. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that those were not CARB legal

Honestly, 98 dB is stupidly, obnoxiously loud. It's like straight pipe harley loud. Why you had to go and make your car this loud is beyond me, I guess you couldn't be bothered to run a muffler or two worth running in the quest for "power".

Pretty much you need to stop your bitching and bad-mouthing of police. It's your own fault your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* got towed, no one else's. Just think to yourself, if your car was LHD and practical instead of pointlessly RHD and showy, and if you had spent 200 bucks on a pair of nice mufflers or perhaps even less on a resonator and a muffler, you wouldn't be in legal trouble right now and potentially going to watch your investment get crushed or impounded or whatever else crazy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* they do in cali.

Comment

*claps*

Parry is right. You had illegal modifications... so he towed your car. You'll have to get it smog reffed, and it'll fail. Then your registration is invalid. Maybe you shoulda put a silencer in or taken it easy around cops...

Comment

GREAT NEWSSS !!!!!!!

GREAT NEWS I WENT TO COURT EARLY ALL DRESSED UP NICLEY AND RESPECTIVLY AND STUFF...so my lawyer asked for the smog papers and she told me that im in the clear all i need to do to get my car back is just show up and pay a fine and i got it back

just in case you were wondering i asked my lawyer and she told me that they didnt have the right to look under my hood only that my exahust was loud so they smogged it and checked the cat and im in the clear.

wish me luk.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X