i need a car ...... please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need a car ...... please help

ok Well i been in korea the past year i had to selll my 1998 jetta however i plan on going back stateside for a month and picking uip a car to have as a projectfor when i actually get back nect year or the following year.....but i want something other then a vw most my cars have been vw or american classics.....soooo.....what should i go with i want a AE86 or a 2nd gen supra.......... but really dont know much about either (german vehicles are my specialty) but.....any help wou;ld be appriciated!

Do it.

(FreeThinker's old car)

Comment

well ae86 is about 2000 to 5000 and supra well go to kbb.com for german car their good to just dont think you have a vw it mean that it suck...

Comment

Originally posted by Parry

Do it.

(FreeThinker's old car)
        AHHH his car was so nice!!! So for topic jack! LOL proceed.

Comment

Originally posted by racing2khaos
          well ae86 is about 2000 to 5000 and supra well go to kbb.com for german car their good to just dont think you have a vw it mean that it suck...
          Is English your second language? God, I hope it is. At least that way you'd have an excuse for being an illiterate moron.

Comment

parry dont be hatin... at least you could read this... and for your happiness(ps i dont know how to write happiness i hope its right) yes this is my second language... happy now jump for joy.

Comment

Ask around. Hate is my middle name.

I'm not going to lie to you dude, second language or not you need to type like you're part of the age 8 and up demographic before your worth my time. That goes for many others on here as well. People simply won't be bothered to try and understand your drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
                Is English your second language? God, I hope it is. At least that way you'd have an excuse for being an illiterate moron.

I laughed for ages just seconds after i read that, keep it up mate.
                LOL
                Last edited by ; 11-11-2004, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X