Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Racing Syndicate=SRS

Good= -No Civics
    -Car's looks don't dtermine Respect Points...
    drifting does, among other stuff
    -Game focused more on performance than looks
    -lots of cars including Trueno and lots of RX-7s
    -cars are very detailed with realistic damage
    -HOT REAL car model's videos (CourtneyDay etc.)

Bad= -graphics not so good
    -music could be better
    -no american cars or Silvias, 240sx, 180sx, Miata
    -hard to get respect points/need them to advance in game

What do you guys think about this game?

Ive been playing it for a week but I got stuck 'cause I can't seem to get 77,000 respect points

subaru!!!!
    Last edited by ; 04-26-2007, 09:24 PM.

Comment

models for game
      Last edited by ; 04-26-2007, 09:24 PM.

Comment

I thought the gameplay was repetetive and boring, the accessories for tuning your car limited and uninspired, the physics poor, and the storyline non-existant.

However, you could build 500 horse turbo VR6 GTI's.

I give this game 1 out of 100 stars. This piece of junk is for 14 year olds who want to live the "life" of a car enthusiast, instead of going out and seeing what it is really like.
        Last edited by Parry; 10-18-2004, 11:19 PM.

Comment

True!!!!! i couldnt have said it better myself

Comment

this has been covered along time ago...not to sound rude or anything just telling you. The post was big. I started it. I got the game the first day it came or second but anyway there was alotta positive+negative feedback, search for it. It is in this forum "off topic" which we are in. Any way look at the post and see what people said. Later.

Comment

This piece of junk is for 14 year olds

Parry no offense or anything but I am 14, and I have a 91 nissan 240sx in real life, and I liked the game, does that make me a wanabee??? No it doesn't it is just personal taste. So don't rag on the game just because it didn't compare to GT3, it was still an ok drifting game. Later.(I hope I don't sound rude because I dont want to be)

Comment

Wow I'm sure you drive your "real life" 240sx because, you know, 14 year olds get licenses and all.

Comment

ahah ohh he just said your mom cant read big books

Comment

funny i am 14 and i think the game is asi,asi or so,so in any case its not so bad

Comment

lmao bluedragon you sound exactly like my friend...

and I thought the game was ok too. I wish you could turn off the damn cops though. It's a pain in the *Censored**Censored**Censored* when you're trying to drift

Comment

Oh by the way I love the amazing realism and non-ricerness. Especially the part where you put 19s on an AE86

Comment

Oh by the way I love the amazing realism and non-ricerness. Especially the part where you put 19s on an AE86

Before you go dissing on games rice-ness why don't you look at your name. I might as well call you a ricer if you can't decide on a car you like...silvia or 86??? Thats like two different religions, before you go slamming other peoples post out check your own you shold have 1 car you love not 2 thats like saying I love my wife but I also love my other girlfriend...It just aint right.

Wow I'm sure you drive your "real life" 240sx because, you know, 14 year olds get licenses and all.
                          Yeah I do and I love it, except for the fact my trunk is leaking it is a great car...but did I say anything about a liscnense??? No I DID NOT!!! So don't get all girly with me and say "14 year olds get licenses and all" when everyone knows they dont. Just because I have the car doesnt mean I drive it much. Now stop acting immature by flamming people and go play with your e-brake. Later.

Comment

Also notice how parry didn't diss me for saying that I like the game. See he is cool you are just immature sil(whatever other cars you have "drifted") Parry was putting his opinion, you put yours then acted like a jerk. But I ain't gonna mess with this post anymore. Later.

Comment

I wasn't dissing you with the ricer comment, just the game. And you're contradicting yourself to hell with that last post. You have an animation as you're avatar of Nomu-Ken's old skyline drifting, yet you supposedly "own" a 240. OMFGWTF YOU CAN'T LIKE TWO CARS BECAUSE ITS AGAINST THE RULEZERZ!!!1!11shift!!11one!11shift+one!!1!1!!elve n!!!1. Way to go. Nice job there buddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X