• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying Lawnmower!

Funny stuff. http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes....1208&f_id=1159

Holy crap I found that hysterical . Funny stuff

Comment

what the hell!!! that is some crazy azz zhit... what they think of next???

Comment

I think that's an RC Airplane that's photoshopped...might be real though

Comment

Originally posted by Sil180AE86DRFTR
          I think that's an RC Airplane that's photoshopped...might be real though
          No, it's real. If you look closely, you can see the prop at the front, underneath is probably a series of wings and spoilers to provide the lift needed for flight.

Comment

No I know it was probably photoshopped but they left the front on to make it more realistic. There's no way it could get that crazy lift without having the wings showing through the sides

Comment

Originally posted by Sil180AE86DRFTR
              No I know it was probably photoshopped but they left the front on to make it more realistic. There's no way it could get that crazy lift without having the wings showing through the sides
              nope sorry man its not. There are people that have seen this thing imperson its a kit you can buy by the way

Comment

hmmm...seems impossible. I think you're wrong on this one (I've owned a few Nitro planes in the past so I have experience) but whatever.

Comment

he's not.

the entire mower deck is an airfoil, plus the handle for controll surfaces, and the "motor" on top is a second airfoil.

Comment

I see...

Comment

Working...
                    X