street legal S13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• street legal S13

Right now i have the oportunity to get a RHD Silvia S13 K's at an affordable price. im just wondering what needs to be done/ how long does it take to get it legal to drive in either CO or WY?

Any help would be appreciated. thank you

bump

now i know that there are a couple of you on here that have RHD S13's. what needs to be done in order to get an american vin so that i can put plates on it?

Comment

to legalize its a very fun and pretty price process from waht ive been told. u have to get stuff replaced and so forth so taht it meets the dot's standards for crash testing. or if u have a little bit of extra money u can give the inspector that and hope he doesnt rat you out. most people do vin swaps extremely illegal. but alot better then front clipin a car. newayz good luck with that is it the one down in missouri? cuz if so ill be seein it here next week cuz i want to see it before its gone.

well good luck u migh just wanna do vin swaps. but i dunno in co they are pretty harsh on that stuff out there.

Comment

no, it was in Yokohama on ebay for 1800, then shipping was 2400, and to get it leagal in WY all i would have had to do was change the dront bumper supports with my 240, and change out all the glass to safety glass. so for under 5k i could have been driving a k's...but the rents shot itt down (im in tech school right now, so i still have run verything through them..blah) so im still tryying to get my LHD S13 running. lol. the cool part about living in wy now though is that there is no emissions up there, so i dont even have to have an exhaust if i chose to do so...lol

Comment

ya here in iowa we have the same thing so mostly every street car that races doesnt have exhaust at all or has a downpipe and thats it. but ya man good luck with that or i would say convert it alot easier.

Comment

hey if your looking for some SR20det's installed into 240's let me know I have 4 of them

I can do any conversion that you would want! I also have sr20det's here in a crate but again I have 4 240s that already
            have them installed.

Comment

Working...
            X