Kei Office Finally In the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kei Office Finally In the US

For the first time, Kei Office is here in the United States, in bulk, in stock, ready to ship.
    This also means that you can have your Kei Office suspension rebuilt right here in the states with turnaround times comparable to other suspension companies.
    For those of you who are unfamiliar, Kei Office is owned and operated by the Drift King himself, Keichii Tsuchiya. The company specializes in coilovers, wheels and accessories.

Drift Factory will be receiving more Kei Office products in coming months including accessories such as driving gloves and T shirts.

Drift Factory has acquired the largest range of Kei Office inventory in the US.
    To view our complete range, click here and on the Kei Office logo

Any inquiries, please call 805 520 1796 or email: customerservice@driftfactory.com

Wholesale inquiries: inquiries@driftfactory.com

YESSSSS!!!!!!!1111oneone how cool is this??!!! do you guys have the Kei-office s14 bodykit??(like the one on Drift Bible.)

Comment

congrats on you guys scoring the largest US account with kei office...we've had it for about a year but not in a bulk stock like this...how are you guys rebuilding them? are kei office employee's in the states now? ...bodykits are the next thing, we haven't gotten those yet =) oh yeah say hi to niban at kei office! he still has my nice pen...

Comment

Freakin cool that we have Kei-office coming into the states. Now if Top Secret and Ogura would show up in the states, Ill be jumping in joy!!!

Comment

Actually we have Top Secret in stock too and we are an authorized Top Secret distributor. We have a full line of brake pads in stock, accessories in stock, engine parts on the way, and even the limited edition titainium ashtray welded by the Top Secret Mechanics themselves.

Last edited by DriftFactory; 10-22-2004, 02:58 AM.

Comment

THanks Driftfactory, gotta check your site more often!

Comment

Whats is the difference between TE & XT. For drifting does the TE are goods? Thanks a lot!!

Kevin..
              Last edited by tr_racing; 10-22-2004, 05:58 PM.

Comment

damn i know what i'm getting now. What is the adjustablity on the TE's and are you able to get differnt spring rates??

Comment

ya how are the tes for daily driving ?

Comment

The TE is the entry model. It is designed for those that are starting out and are looking for a great suspension at an affordable price. However, they sacrifice some adjustability and stiffness as compared to the higher level suspension in the line. You will find that due to the great ranges of adjustment available with Kei Office almost all of their coilovers are streetable and the TEs are comparable in streetability to any other coilover on the market.

The XTs are a completely different design from the TEs and are based off of the XR. The XT is stiffer, stronger, and more tunable than the TEs. The TEs are for entry level drift, while the XTs can be reset for drift, grip, or top speed racing.

The XT alphas are the same basic set-up as the XTs but include a helper spring "aka traction spring" in the rear. Also of note is that the XT and XT alphas that we have in stock ARE NOT the basic models from Kei Office. The basic models have pillowball mounts in front and rigid mounts in the rear. Rigid mounts are preferred on some coilovers but with these we feel that they may not be as good. As a result our in stock XT and XT alphas are upgraded to include pillowball mounts on all four corners.

I forgot to mention, all Kei Office coilover orders get free shipping!!
                    Last edited by DriftFactory; 10-22-2004, 01:50 PM.

Comment

what is are the spring rates of the XT's? How well do they ride on the street? my car is my drift machine and daily driver, and I have my gf and baby in the car every day... any recommendations?

Comment

i didn't get my questions answered.

so can you buy stiffer springs or no. and what are the adjustabilty on the shocks

Comment

i just called them.

didn't ask about the springs. but i THINK they said 18 and with half steps for more accurate adjustments.

hmmm.... i was gonna go with spl thank god these came around i think i might do this. gonna do some research and check out the dyno's on these puppies. they are supposed to email it to me.

when i get it do you guys want me to upload it and post it on heres so you guys can see the dyno's too?

Comment

AJ-SPEC I think the XT is your best option. If you want the spring rate let me know what kind of car you have. Even thought the spring rates are a little higher they can be adjusted for a softer ride. They should be fine for daily driving.

tonesdef- You can get differant spring rates. Most of the time you will not need to though. The springs are progressive and the spring rates are matched to the suspension in question. However, if you have a unique application it is possible to order other spring rates.
                            Last edited by DriftFactory; 10-22-2004, 03:49 PM.

Comment

oh yea i forgot they said that all models are availible for complete or partial overhaul here in us. probally 3 week turnaround.

Comment

Working...
                              X