No announcement yet.

Mucle Cars and Trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^Wow that is sick. I wish I could find a pic of the blue '65 YearOne mustang. It's mean like nobody's bussiness

Comment

...Um...

I like imports. It started in Japan with japanese cars, but I have no doubt that someday big, american cars will start to have their own leagues. Now that drifting has gone mainstream any momma's boy can take out their parents truck, minivan, or sedan and call themselves driters. If it were up to me, drifting would have stayed low, and not have all this coverage by huge magazines, encouraging a bunch of underage kids to go out and kill themsleves trying to drift before they can even drive stick.

Keep it underground.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Racer
        ... like a Black guy running fron the Cops.....

you cant spell, youre racist, your grammar is pathetic.... wow, you must be an awesome guy to hang around!

Comment

I reved the Engine and took off like a Black guy running fron the Cops.
          thanks for that. no really.

very accurate depiction.

Comment

Its just a figure of speach.Iam not really Racist well I little Its the German Blood that runs strong in me that pused me to type it.If I made any Mad just because I typed that Iam Sorry.

Comment

I'm half german, that's no excuse. My mom's maiden name is Heinrich (how much more Kraut can you get?) and I've got a fair share of black friends. But anyway, on a forum...especially a drifting forum as large as this with users from around the world, you have to be a little more sensitive to who might take offense (it's the internet I know, but still...) So yeah to get things back on track...

Crazy Hawaiian that car is ridiculously hot.

Comment

dude you dont cut people back off, drift in front of them and dry and drag them in public, just stupid
                any ways ....... very pimp chevy (although im more of a mustang guy) does any one know where i can find a 94-95 (maby 96) for cheap in the fredericksburg area

Comment

Its just a figure of speach.Iam not really Racist well I little Its the German Blood that runs strong in me that pused me to type it.If I made any Mad just because I typed that Iam Sorry.
                  WTF are you saying? I can barely understand you! You don't "drift" on a straightaway in traffic, you noob.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Some stupid kids/others watch Initial D and read Super Street and immeadeatly think that by buying a car they are drifters. Look at GM_Racer. Bought a truck and now calls himself a drifter because he can pass a few people on the freeway. Then he wonders why the ancient, domestic trucks don't get as much respect as imports, just like the FF drivers. America is going toward accepting everybody, like the girl who got into boy-scouts by claiming sexism, or the black who got into the Caucaisian (my bad) Club by claiming racism, while us White Boys don't even got our own TV station! Now FF drivers are pissed because no one gives a damn about them in the drifting world, and big, burly, V-8 drivers with no skill (no offense to CrazyHawaiian or any other V-8 fan into "pure" drifting) are bitching about the whiny Ricers who think that their cars are all that. I'm a big fan of "run-what-you-brung", but I'm not a big fan of bitching for respect.

Now that drifting has become mainstream, we need to work harder than ever to keep it low. It's become the in thing, like weed and cocaine in the 60-70's, and inexperienced drivers wanting Panda Truenos are going to run us over if we don't do something about it. If you want to drift because you love it, props to you. If you just want to jump on the bandwagon, 13itch about how you don't get drifting respect in your truck or civic, or look for a cheap "Panda Hachi-Roku", go into your living room, turn off your TV, and watch Channel 000: Unoriginal Queers.

Edit: Anyone who loves drifting, and wants to do it in the vehicle choice of their own, rock on. Keep it real.
                  Last edited by Sideways Spanky; 10-25-2004, 05:55 AM.

Comment

DUDE!!!!

I drift (badly) my 1989 Crown Vic a lot

5.0 Liter V-8 ...what can i say... and it weighs a massive 5,500Lbs.
                    Last edited by ; 04-26-2007, 09:24 PM.

Comment

by the way...

i always do it in an empty parking lot like at 11:00p.m.

well lit, nothing in the way, in a quiet area in town

usually just a friend in case i need any help (i.e. blown tire or injurys)...

NEVER ON THE STREET!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X