No announcement yet.

Careers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a firefighter in the Air Force and when I get out if I dont become a firefighter in the civilian world i'll be a teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
      im a lifeguard at yano gym..life is great there..the job is basically a cleaning job cuz we have 4 lifeguards on duty at once..which is 2 more than we need..pay is moderate but benefits at the gym and everything is great! plus LIFEGUARD PARTIES hahahahah woo too fun
      I am an Aquatic Facility Assistant Manager (AFA) for the City of Atlanta.(Glorified Lifeguard)lol.

Comment

Student working to become a software engineer.

Comment

im a student working to become a chemical engineer

Comment

Originally posted by Alphajacks
            I'm a loan originator for a mortgage and investments broker.
            Cool I'm a Loan Officer so slang loans too

Comment

Student studying to become a Mechanical Engineer and turn that into Race Engineering.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                I am an Aquatic Facility Assistant Manager (AFA) for the City of Atlanta.(Glorified Lifeguard)lol.
                lol hahah it sounds so sophisticated..my pay is crap for the training i had to go through..but its like getting paid for sitting around and checking the jacuzzis, steam rooms, saunas, tanning booths, cleaning, and oh yeah..watching people..almost forgot about that..

im taking the WSI (water safety instructor) course in the winter so when i get back to the states ill get paid around 60 bucks an hour per person i teach how to swim..plus my wage pay..pretty sweet if i do say so myself

Comment

Student with hopes to one day become an
                  Auto Tech!

Comment

i'm a student, and a lifeguard at the local pool. it's great because it's indoors so i can work year round, and after summer gets over, people hardly ever come so basically all i do is play tetris, or sleep, and get paid pretty good money! XD pretty soon im going to sell my 280zx, and get an fc or 240 and use all of my saved cash to do some serious modding to it. XD

Comment

Working...
                    X