R-32 in macon, ga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-32 in macon, ga

Hey guys, remember a while back when it started going around that a guy in Macon, GA got a R-33 skyilne GT-R?? Well the SOB is at it again. The same guy just bought a R-32 GT-R and drove it accross the country back to the middle of Georgia. That is one spoiled guy, and he's already talking about getting an R-34. Oh well, some people are just blessed I guess. I just hope he doesn't put neons on the R32 like he did the R33.

- peace

I just hope he doesn't put neons on the R32 like he did the R33.
    what's wrong with neons? they are cool. I mean after you have put performance on its time for looks and thats a nice addition. But I dont know about neons on a R33, I think it would look kinda wierd on such a rare car, so I know where your coming from. Anyway cool to know since I live near Macon. If you see him just explain to him what a 'turbo' is then maybe he will get the idea, performance before rice. Later.

Comment

thats what i was gunna put..... wow that guy must be rich or sum thin...i guy by where i live had a r34 and then he recked it..... i hate those poeple.

Comment

Working...
      X