my miata for a ae86?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my miata for a ae86?

this guy has a ae86 SR5 he wants to get rid of...he jus needs a new starter and the carb needs some tweeking.

he said he'll give me the sr5 hatch (tan 2 tone) & $500-$600 for my miata in the condition its in.

i'm thinking it's a good deal...wha do u guys think?

he's a drifter too so i know the car has been through hell and back, but i believe if i'ma buy a car from someBODY...it might as well be a reputable drifter...

and just for the record...that's NOT my miata in my sig, so don't think i'm crazy

The Corolla will be much slower, much poorer handling and much uglier than your Miata. You didn't say the year miles or condition of either car, but most likely 86 + $3000 would be closer to fair.

Comment

What I'm saying is with that deal, you are putting the value of your Miata at about $1000.

Comment

trust me, my cars value is only about 1500...

Comment

hows the body og the hachi roku? frame straight? if they both are, then cool. that is a really cool sounding color, not to mention somewhat rare..so i dunno, seems alright to me if you like the toyota.

Comment

IT WOULD BE EZ TO FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO TRADE FOR LIKE A FD OR A FC.
            THINK BE FOR YOU TRADE YOUR CAR.

Comment

Working...
            X