Not supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not supported

Ok i have a ?....my parents dont support me drifting at all...like i slid my car into a curb and busted my shocks and bent my tie rod end and practically shattered my front and back rim (all on the right side) but i am about ot buy a new car cause i dont like the integra (yes i was trying to drift a fwd and got hella understear and then bam - curb) but anyways im selling that and buying a new car but now they say it has ot be automatic....they think that can stop me from drifting and i know i can just do a 5spd trany swap but still..it takes more time and money that i dont have....what do i do?

My parents dont like me working/racing cars eather. And accidents dont help eather. But just so you know, u can drift an automatic car. Ive seen it done before. But hey, if your going to buy ur own car, how can they stop u from getting a stick. As for the swap, dont do it. waste of time and money, just buy a stick in the first place.

Or, fix the teggy, work your *Censored**Censored**Censored* off, and buy a 240 or some RWD car and work on that/drift that.

Comment

dude no need to worry......just get the automatic car you can still drift it(a couple peps here do)....better yet get a toyota cressida they came mostly with auto(besides they are off the hook!!!)

as Driftingnewbie said fix the integra and then sell it to some fool for big-o bucks.

Hope that helps

Comment

yes i can buy a stick and my parents cant stop me....but if i want on there insurance then im screwed

Comment

why not just stop trying to drift on the street?

Comment

Originally posted by apice
            yes i can buy a stick and my parents cant stop me....but if i want on there insurance then im screwed
            Why dont you obey your wonderful parents and do what they say untill you are independent. In the meantime save your money and learn about mechanics. just a suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by spinitsidewayz!
              why not just stop trying to drift on the street?
              ^^ follow this advice and your parents probably wont car if you take a mature aproach to it. Tell them you learned your retarded *Censored**Censored**Censored* a lesson and tell them you will save it for the track.

Comment

my parents still think i'm retarded, seriously, if its something you wanna do, you gotta do it for yourself, but you might wanna take it to the track or at least an open area, unless you wanna ride the painful and expensive learning curve of the street.....
                -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
                www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

get a job, pay for your own car, your parents cant stop you, attempt to pay insurance..i gotta pay 200 bucks extra for insurance a year..

dont worry i slammed my car into a curb and messed up the drive shaft and other little things..and the suspension was pushed back into the wheel well and it was undrivable..woo how fun

now if i stay till june, i might be getting a c33 rb20det and getting a c34 clutch from my bro

Comment

Ok first off i have a job

Second i do drift at the track...but the closest track to me is over 200miles away in birmingham so *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that

Third i do drift in open parking lots late at night

and yea my parents still dont want me to drift even if its ina a safe environment

Comment

tell them you are going to emancipate yourself <8- ) just messing around. lol im actually thinking about joining the navy when i turn 18 so i would be set with a job and be out of the house <8- ) what type of teg is it? because plenty of kids are willing to pay top dollar for them.

Comment

dont worry..my dad completely hates the word drift..after i slammed my car on uphill touge..and had to get it towed...i wish i didnt mess up the suspension so he didnt have to find out...i UNDERSTEERED...wtf...but my mom supports my "motorsports" interest as long as its legal...

just try to convince them to support you..theres always a way

Comment

Working...
                        X