halloween is dead :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• halloween is dead :(

i dont know if its just where i live here in cali, but over the years less and less kids go out trick or treating. today the total number of kids that have hit up my house is a world record ZERO. i remember the years when i used to go out and trick or treat and the streets were packed. just makes me sad everyone is scared that theres gonna be razor blades in the candy or something. maybe i shouldnt have given out powder donuts last year, just kidding, but im still sad

I only had 1 kid come to my house

Comment

yeah it's been super dead here too, but i had fun later chasing down the little egging twerps with my paintball gun

Comment

the same crap happened here in ohio.
        6 kids came on saturday. the day before halloween.... like as if sunday can't be a halloween. then no one came sunday nite. i have a big bowl of candy with nothing to do with it. who's gonna eat all these nerds and pixie sticks?

Comment

Yah it was dead in my neighborhood. Me and my friends walked around getting candy though.

Comment

For a while, I didn't dress up (to cool to that). But now my buddies and I love it. It's fun going out to bars or parties dressed all funky. This year I went as an Alaskan King Crab. Really!

Comment

Yeah, it was extremely dead in my neighborhood also. Like 5 or 6 years ago back when I was smaller and really into the whole trick-or-treating deal there were kids all over the place. This year there were hardly any. I went around with a younger kid that lives in my neighborhood since I'm basically like an older brother to him. I got some candy too so it wasnt too bad of a day

Comment

i guess now i have to eat candy for every meal for the next two months in order to get rid of it. friggin bogus

Comment

picture this. in these days there's more people who like to kill or rape or both little kids. then it gets on tv and scares the pee out of everyone so they don't let their kids out.

we live in crappy times.

Comment

Originally posted by Warped
                    yeah it's been super dead here too, but i had fun later chasing down the little egging twerps with my paintball gun
                    *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* man you hut me in the back of the head.

Nah j/k. Halloween is pretty alive here in south NJ.

I actually did alot of mischeif night stuff. You should've seen it. Paintballs, eggs, balloons, toletpaper, etc. It was fun as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by soultron
                      the same crap happened here in ohio.
                      6 kids came on saturday. the day before halloween.... like as if sunday can't be a halloween. then no one came sunday nite. i have a big bowl of candy with nothing to do with it. who's gonna eat all these nerds and pixie sticks?
                      Fed Ex 'em to me. I freakin love nerds.

But yeah, we had all of 17 kids come to our house this year. Of course that's up from the one we got last year.

B-Wurm

Comment

Working...
                      X