Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxim Magazine needs Donut Photos!

Email from Maxim Magazine

"I am working on a feature for Maxim magazine's January issue in which we will be detailing how to do a donut.

I am hoping you might have some great shots of a car performing this manuever or a sequence of images showing the progression of the car's movement. The images must be hi resolution and I must have full permission to publish them.

This request is very urgent...please let me know if you'll be able to assist me.

Many thanks"

I think we can help you with your article. We have a bunch of good photos and can help you come up with the step by step on how to do a "donut." I think one of your editors used our info for an article in the past too.

Email us at info@driftsession.com and we can get some things together for you. If we don't answer right away, its cause our staff is going to be at the SEMA show in Vegas from Nov 3-7.

Here are some pictures from our monthly "donut practice" (as far as we know, the Drift Session is the only place that holds competitive donut contests)

Nose to nose donuts

"Rodeo" donut

Comment

i might be able to help you too, email me at andrew@driftclubs.com

i have more of these

Comment

You might want to slow down the shutter speed on your camera for future reference. It doesn't look as genuine without the wheels moving.

Comment

guys with low power cars can do 'em too

here's some old shots

IRONIC!

How most donuts end

Comment

ahh...the memories....

lol i had a video of my doing some retarded doughtnuts in my miata with the door open and one hand, no hands....the works....jus got search yo!

but i don't think they would use a video so...maybe not...

Comment

variant,

Maxim Magazine wants you to contact them by today. Please check your "PRIVATE MESSAGE" ASAP.

Comment

you have mail from me [ colin@shift-lock.net ]

Comment

No email was received. Did you read the PM?

Comment

It's cool I talked to Alicia She got the mail

Comment

Working...
                    X