1997 S14 silvia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 S14 silvia...

okay so my friend just bought a 1997 s14 silvia, right hand drive...straight up from japan, the whole 9 yards. its a clean as hell car...i get all pumped only to be let down by him telling me he isnt gonna drift it.

i dunno what else this guy was thinking when he bought the car. what the hell else would you even buy it for? im pissed off for him wasting a beautiful drift car just so he can mod it out for fun.

anyone have any suggestions on how i can persuade him to change his mind, please!?

thanks

not sure why he'd buy an s14 from Japan??

Anywayzzz... Im sure he spent big bucks on it and doesnt want to tear it up Drifting.

Why not get a cheaper USDM S14 and Drift that ?

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
      not sure why he'd buy an s14 from Japan??

Anywayzzz... Im sure he spent big bucks on it and doesnt want to tear it up Drifting.

Why not get a cheaper USDM S14 and Drift that ?
      nope it was only 16K with like 28K miles. this guy is pathetic

Comment

bro, i think 16k is pretty expensive, but there are lots of things to do with a silvia besides drift...you can circuit race it, drag race it (blah, but its a possiblity) and of course hwy race it.

drifting isnt the only source of motorsports that a silvia can be used for...they make terrific race cars for just about anything (cept rally).

Comment

S12 Silvias were sick rally cars. So there.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
            bro, i think 16k is pretty expensive, but there are lots of things to do with a silvia besides drift...you can circuit race it, drag race it (blah, but its a possiblity) and of course hwy race it.

drifting isnt the only source of motorsports that a silvia can be used for...they make terrific race cars for just about anything (cept rally).
            man im just saying...silvias are the ideal car for drifting nowadays though and kickass at that. why else would you wanan buy one besides to drift it? its like saying..."im buying an F1 or koenigsegg and not go fast or buy an escalade and not put spinners on it.

Comment

i think the response your looking for is

"holy ***** he's a mother***** ricer, he outta burn in hell, give the ****** car to me..."

but 16k is a HELL of alot of money for a stock car...i wouldn't wanna drift it as often as i beat the crap out of my miata. Its be a fun car to take for daily runs and do the occasional power spin or what not, but not a daily drifter...it costes too much

so quit your griping because you think he's mnot doing what the car outta do...it's his car, let ihm do with it what he wants

btw the silvia is a good base car for drifting, but it still needs work, just like a FD, AE86, RPS13, Skyline GTS-T, ect....they're all good cars, but they all still need something tweeking....u can't say a car is the ultimate drift car or what not just because it's like 80% of a dang drift event...

so i end with this

quit your b****in' and gettin back to driftin'!

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                i think the response your looking for is

"holy ***** he's a mother***** ricer, he outta burn in hell, give the ****** car to me..."

but 16k is a HELL of alot of money for a stock car...i wouldn't wanna drift it as often as i beat the crap out of my miata. Its be a fun car to take for daily runs and do the occasional power spin or what not, but not a daily drifter...it costes too much

so quit your griping because you think he's mnot doing what the car outta do...it's his car, let ihm do with it what he wants

btw the silvia is a good base car for drifting, but it still needs work, just like a FD, AE86, RPS13, Skyline GTS-T, ect....they're all good cars, but they all still need something tweeking....u can't say a car is the ultimate drift car or what not just because it's like 80% of a dang drift event...

so i end with this

quit your b****in' and gettin back to driftin'!
                hey pal, money isnt a thing, not even a factor. and im not griping because hes not gonna use it as a daily drifter. im just baffled at the fact that hes not even wanting to do it at ALL.

Comment

on the contrary money is probaly the biggest factor when it comes to any motorsport...without sufficient funds u won't make anything happen with a bone stock car...excluding all super/exotic cars or those that are suppose to compete with super/exotic cars...

if i had a 16k car i wouldn't wanna drift the thing, why drift a 16k car when i can drift a 600 car and have jus as much fun and it not cost me a arm and a leg when i break something. cause u WILL break something...its jus a known fact...

and if he doesn't wanna drift at all...big whoopie, my friend has a s14 with a blacktop sr20det with dang well near every bolt on u can imagine, full JIC suspension and a rebuilt rearend and he doesn't wanna drift the thing because it's jus too much money and the risk is high since he's a no0b and it's a powerful car...

leave it up to the owner to drift if he wants...i've seen plenty of 240s that only will auto-x and won't spend a dime on crappy tires to burn...its the owner decision...jus let him do his thing, he's your friend, you outta support him in whatever he does

so like i said in the previous post

quit your B****in' and get back to driftin'

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                    on the contrary money is probaly the biggest factor when it comes to any motorsport...without sufficient funds u won't make anything happen with a bone stock car...excluding all super/exotic cars or those that are suppose to compete with super/exotic cars...

if i had a 16k car i wouldn't wanna drift the thing, why drift a 16k car when i can drift a 600 car and have jus as much fun and it not cost me a arm and a leg when i break something. cause u WILL break something...its jus a known fact...

and if he doesn't wanna drift at all...big whoopie, my friend has a s14 with a blacktop sr20det with dang well near every bolt on u can imagine, full JIC suspension and a rebuilt rearend and he doesn't wanna drift the thing because it's jus too much money and the risk is high since he's a no0b and it's a powerful car...

leave it up to the owner to drift if he wants...i've seen plenty of 240s that only will auto-x and won't spend a dime on crappy tires to burn...its the owner decision...jus let him do his thing, he's your friend, you outta support him in whatever he does

so like i said in the previous post

quit your B****in' and get back to driftin'
                    haha i appreciate your info but i guess im not getting the responses i was hoping for...sigh oh well. maybe im jealous?

Comment

quite possibly...in japan, a similar situation would be me coming up toa friend and him saying "dude check out my new s15 spec-r" or "dude check out my new r33 gtr"..

there are quite a few s14 koukis used for street racing here
                      if money isnt an issue, tell him to buy you a kouki

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                        quite possibly...in japan, a similar situation would be me coming up toa friend and him saying "dude check out my new s15 spec-r" or "dude check out my new r33 gtr"..

there are quite a few s14 koukis used for street racing here
                        if money isnt an issue, tell him to buy you a kouki

Comment

Working...
                        X