andy's autosport sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andy's autosport sucks!

ok ok....so my friend wanted me to order some tail-lights for his toyota corolla (rice i know) but i told him i would help him out. so he cut me a check and then i ordered them on them on my debit card to speed up the process (or so we thought). so they said the lights would ship out in like 2 weeks....well, 3 weeks rolled around nothing, called andy's autosport, "oh they're on back order, will ship in another 2 weeks"... so 2 weeks later, still nothing, then his car got stolen so we canceled like that week and got stuck with a 15% backstocking fee. wtf. figured the money would go back into my account within like 2 or 3 business days....still nothing, i called them and they said it's gonna' take a month for the accounting dept. to refund the money and dump into my account.

ok so now the drama continues. it's been past the 30 days for them (like 45 or 50 now) to refund the money and they keep putting it back again, again, and again. they say "oh you never talked to me" (when i have a list of everyone there that i've talked to), they keep telling me that my refund is in-line to be processed (where it's been for the past two weeks), and today the customer service (if you wanna' call it that) told me personally that he doen't care if i get my money! can you imagine that? what a bunch of pricks. now here's the deal. PLEASE copy and paste this on every automotive forum you can think of to warn people how bad Andy's Auto Sport is.

oh and if you wanna' know the people that are so rude (just if you wanna' give them a call and say "hi") here ya go:

Morgan: 1-800-419-1152 ext 105
    Jalone: 1-800-419-1152 ext 103

Its been the same since 1995.

-Al

Comment

Is your debit card like a credit card?
      Why not *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* at the credit card company to get ALL your money back?

Comment

Working...
      X