Pictures of new concept SUPRA!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of new concept SUPRA!!!

Pics of concept supra here... and another...
    and one last one...

ok later.

-.- that thing is hideous, thank god its only a concept. Way too solara looking!

Comment

wait... did i miss the concept SUPRA pics?

Comment

Sorry for putting in in caps I just figured that the board would be interested in these pics.

Comment

thats not a supra, thats toyotas answer to all of the supercars put out by europe and america. it has like a hybrid engine, yadda yadda.

tada:
          toyota alessandro
          Last edited by BuSkiLlS; 11-03-2004, 11:14 PM.

Comment

thats not a supra, thats toyotas answer to all of the supercars put out by europe and america. it has like a hybrid engine, yadda yadda.
            Hmmmm...That is true I just went to one site and it said it is a hybrid engine, cf chassis super car, FORESHADOWING the supra. Yet another site still claims this as the new supra...

Comment

i have a C&D or autoweek somewhere with pics of the conecpt supra testing at nurburgring i think... let me see if i can find it.

edit: drifter-m, i wasnt making fun of the CAPS thing lol, i was just making fun that it looked NOTHING like a supra.

Comment

Thats a volta the yellow crap is bs and a real sports car from toyota maybe a Supra can be found

http://www.autobild.de/aktuell/neuhe...2e197ffb3ae88#

also what looks as the nextgen MR2

zur Galerie

Comment

FUGLY!!!

Comment

RALF!!!!!!!!!

Comment

fugly indeed.

The "supra" or "volta" (whatever it's called) up top looks like a tommy kaira mated with a ferrari, and got a prius heart transplanted into the kid. (4, actually, one motor for each wheel)

Comment

heres one concept

but this is more of what it would look like

Comment

ya that first one i beleive was called 5000gt i think there is also a concept for a 3000gt. the black supra was ok in the rear but the front was FUGLY damn that was hideous!!!

and that yellow one could be the 3000gt although i doubt it. it was fu.cked up like a ferrari 360 front fender....and damn the whole thing look a LOT like the '05 focus....eugh!!!!

also why is that black supraish thing called a 350z can't be original????? cmon toyota well what do i expect from you guys now a days....

or maybe in jap it says faster than a 350z??//??

hey weird oddisy i see im not the only onew who see the ferrari in it...

also that volta thingy looks like it wants 2 be that volkswagon super car thing...

Last edited by s15-spec-R; 11-09-2004, 03:46 PM.

Comment

meh now that i look at it i realise its just another super that wont get made...o well is that such a bad thing?
                            i wont by it because i wont be able to afford it..
                            and i wouldnt buy it even if i could

Comment

and why is this off topic shouldnt this be under pics and video stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X