!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !

(had to fixe wrong post wrong place, sorry cant post today)

I'm so happy to see Gushi, and all these other drivers getting backed so well. You dont know the torment I have gone though to keep tring to support the Drift scene in MID-WEST... There is so many cool people around here support events.. RS*R hit Chi Town and that was amazing! Club - FR and Project A Spec' both have events going now... And I hear Formula D is coming to Chicago area...

It kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*, and to all those *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* heads who said "Oh drifting is just a fad bla bla bla" ... blow me! Im happy for all the big drivers, and people out there supporting this..

It sucks where im at Detroit area has such a neg. car scene at times... There is so much crap i deal with when i even post on there local boards about Drifting.. It gets me down at times... And I am far from getting support from local car magazines like S3.. who wrote a story saying the formula D - GA event was little to no turn out.. and statments like will Drifting acually make it past CALI...

Any how im just pumped to see all this going on! thats all!! good work !

I will be covering more Mid West Drifting in my next verson of Automotive Chaos... hard to at my events since I run them.. but i will try to get a great view of the scene out this way , mybe you guys can check it out some time..
    Last edited by jwoo; 11-05-2004, 07:11 AM.

*Censored**Censored**Censored*, and to all those *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*
    really??????

Comment

well its good to hear that you'll be covering mid-west drifting.....sucks that there are people out that damage the name of drifting or the fact that they say crap like that and lets not forget the media!!!

Comment

drifting is a fad. Right now its in fad mode it blew up and is everywere. In america stuff comes and goes. Drifting will stick around but the trend in import motor sports is going to move away from straight line and get more track orintated and you can thank drifting for that.

But yeah it is a fad hell in cali theres tons of supposed drifters just like this site. Right now i would have to say it is in fad mode but i will be doing it even after it was a fad just like befor. and it hasn't hit chicago land that hard yet.

Comment

People have been saying Drifting is just a fad for the last "5" years!!! It will never be as like In Japan. It will never have a Championship Drifting Like Japan...

I guess those people that stick to drifting was all wrong.

Comment

It hasn't hit Chi-town because all of the cheap S-13 and 86s have all turned to dust. Hopefully, more domestics will show because of this.

Comment

midwest

Mid west will have a diffrent scene of cars because of rust all our old classic drift cars are gone for sure. only a hand full!!! sucks..

Domestics?:
              Merker
              mustang
              old camero

interesting to see what happeends..

keep you posted on my site though..

Comment

Working...
              X