X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahaha! Gotta see this

hahaha check this out!
    http://sddsm.org/movies/2003/other/3fast3furious.mpeg

Cool ...HAhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha(continued for about 1 hour)

Comment

that was the best insult towards the ricers i have ever seen.

my fav qoute "um i have that thing uh''. other guy, ''stupid ricer''
      guy ''yea that $h!t.''

Comment

that made my day

Comment

Was posted here be4. Funny anyways!

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahaha that was pretty damn good.

Comment

that.....was....beautiful *busts into tears of laughter* very awsome, on the same level as my newest gig...i now have a way to make the ricers see how *Censored**Censored**Censored* they are...we have a very real looking (but fake) ticket called the rice citation. it is this big list of things wrong with cars, and saying to fix them asap..i will post itt up on monday

Comment

haha that's hilarious

Comment

umm... i cant see anything? any help on what player to use? plz... this sounds really funny...

Comment

umm... i cant see anything? any help on what player to use? plz... this sounds really funny...
                    Um yarzan try WMP.
                    Also my favorite part was when he was staring at him and he is like "keep your eyes on the road son" haha, also when he is like "you are really smart your should work at circut city or something" and the dude is like "I have that thing" and the other dude is like "what, you mean stupid ricer" and the dude is like"yeah thats it" hahahahahahahahahahahahha.

Comment

ya ive seen that vid before...its soooooooooo fukn funny...i was laughing my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off for like 30 min...i love when it zooms in on his face lol!! hahahahaha see there i go again laughing. lol thats so funny

WHAT U THINK WE R GONNA CRASH????...and U DONT UNDERSTAND HES GOT AN OBX MUFFLER!! AND AN ICEMAN INTAKE TOO U IDIOT!!! lol hahahahahahahahahaha
                      Last edited by 240drftr; 11-07-2004, 07:54 PM.

Comment

bahahaahahahah-thought i already posted here a few days ago but its not here so-ahhahahaha-omfg-lmfao-i'd pay to see that well not really but if it was a real movie id pay for....

Comment

it was sorta funny. The best part was when they thought that intakes and exhaust from "overnight parts" would speed up a car.

Hehe...seeing that Paul Walker stare and then falling off a bunch of bridges made my day.

Comment

...then get ready for an adrenalin rush equal to that of hitting v-tech!!
                            pantaloon..?
                            that civic was sicc!

3street
                            3racing
                            3chronicles
                            3part
                            3three

awsome i love it ....even tho i already said i love it!!!

Comment

hahaha yeah i linked it from my friend's away message it was great

Comment

Working...
                              X