Making my protege an FR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making my protege an FR

Well, yesterday I bought a 1984 Supra, but I still want to make my little protege an FR.
    As some of you may know, my car did come with an AWD model, and you know what that means. There is a beautiful hump for a driveshaft, right down the middle of my car.
    Although that hump may be there, it is currently used for exhaust... Custom exhaust no problem...
    All I really need to do is take a 94+ Miata, and take it's engine, tranny, driveshaft and rear end.
    I could also do this with a 1st gen RX 7 and swap everything over

What do you guys think?

I think you can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
      I think you can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh!t.
      well you can, but who would want to?
      if you where gonna do all that you might as well just get a miata, loads better in the long run. yeah, i know. you wanna be different.

Comment

hey man dont rag on his idea. if the man wants to, then let him...i personally wouldnt but im not him am i. if you got money then go for it w/e

Comment

Originally posted by 240drftr
          hey man dont rag on his idea. if the man wants to, then let him...i personally wouldnt but im not him am i. if you got money then go for it w/e
          His idea involves a very large amount of work for no apreciable gain. He can convert that car and buy a rwd one for nearly the same cost, except one way he has a rigged protege and the other he has a nice daily driver and a nice fun car.

Posting without thinking is a horrible crime, and you are guilty.

Comment

Working...
          X