vr4 brakes on a 240

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vr4 brakes on a 240

yo whats up people. i stumbled upon a pair of 3000gt vr4 front brakes. i have the pads rotors and calipers. the rotors have the same bolt patern as the nissan 240 5-114.3 so basically im wondering if anyone has don it before and how hard do they think its gonna be for me.

its going to be the bracket that holds the caliper, if it bolts to the stock one (unlikely) then youre good to go, otherwise, its a custom bracket and that becomes a problem.

Comment

i think the brakeline is gonna be the problem. find out if / what the threads are and if they are teh same or not. custom fabbing a bracket isnt hard.

why don tyou just go z32? everyone and their sister has done it, works fine.

Comment

IF the bracket mounts, which it probably wont, get a custom brake line made.

Comment

yeah does anyone know a site were i can get a used or rebuilt set of zx brakes. also what is everyone using? turbo or non turbo rotors and calipers becuase i can probley get non turbo ones from a junk yard.

Comment

turbo/nonturbo are the same pretty much. just go to oreillys or somethign and get some rebuilt ones.

Comment

do they have a website?

Comment

oreilly auto parts dude. just go there. (or napa/autozone/advance wahtever)

Comment

Working...
                X