Megan racing cat back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megan racing cat back

Hi, anyone got a megan racing catback here?
    If so, could you send a picture or vid (for the sound)?

I hear that they are a Apexi N1 replica but I can't see much on the picture's from their site (www.meganracing.com)

my friend had a meganracing catback on his gsr when he bought it,and it sounded like complete dookie.my advise would be for you to save a little more and get somthing better.

Comment

Does anyone know if the megan racing downpipe for the s13 will fit my s13 hb with ca18det and a standard turbo elbow?

Comment

i work at an exhuast shop and have seen plenty of people bring me "megan racing" exhaust and mufflers, my opinion of it isnt that well i think they could use a bit more packing in the mufflers and better welds kinda cheap, and real thin stainless. i would save money to get a better brand than a "ebay" brand.

Comment

i have a s14 megan racing catback. works great.....i went from an apexi gtspec on my other car. main thing i noticed was alot more money in my pocket.....

Comment

cheap comes expensive at the end.....and the only thing that i have to say is that i havent heard of saw nothing of that brand...

Comment

Well i saw pics of the exhaust under a s13 and i didn't like the way it sat under the car. It was too straigt forward.
              So i ordered a MR firebal style muffler. Gonna make a custom exhaust.
              I'll post the results and opinion.

Comment

Working...
              X