subaru parts questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subaru parts questions

does anyone know of a forum i can get info on 93 impreza fwds?
    my borther just got one and i want to get the info on upgrades since every tuning shop around here hates him and tries to rip him off since he is a snotty little turd with a serious ricer complex.

www.nasioc.com
    It's the biggest Subaru forum I've come across, tons of info, lots of people to help you out.

Hmm, I'm suprised it's even fwd. I kind of thought all Subarus were awd for quite some time, lol.

As far as tuning parts, I wouldn't know how much you can find for a car that old. Most places are pushing newer cars, WRX's and STI's mostly.

Comment

thanks yeah subies had awd and fwd sold together for before 95 i reallly like his car though its sweet the last car i was in that fit me that perfectly was a aston martin i sat in in orlando at the dealership there. yeah im finding out about old car hating that the tuning companies are pulling thanks for the heads up on nasioc though man

Comment

Subaru FWD? I'd keep it stock and get some cash for an RS Coupe and start minor mods. It's like tuning a Kia: it's heavy, there aren't many performance parts for it, and it doesn't have that much power potential.

Comment

well its not that bad really i like this car its good transportation and good on gas which is what the little ricer needs not another car to flip and total

Comment

Working...
          X