help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

can any one help me find this body kit ?

or if you could help track down the car !

its an adaption of the TRD 2000GT kit and i cant remember where i got the pic from.

Attached Files

kit

Good luck that is a custom TRD kit

Comment

that car is crazy, i think it is a compoplete custom kit. the guy has a videpo camera(4) so he can see behind his car to the side etc..

it was in a mag a while ago.

Comment

Someone should've hooked him up with some wider or lower-offset wheels. That thing looks like crap without 'em. (Of course, it still looks bad nonetheless)

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
          Someone should've hooked him up with some wider or lower-offset wheels. That thing looks like crap without 'em. (Of course, it still looks bad nonetheless)

i know right, whats the poin tif your just gonna kill it with non flush rims. in another thread a kid tried to attack me cause i said this white gp sports fc didnt look good wiht these skinny crappy rims ? people these days ahah he said the car looked "hot" as is

Comment

[sarcasm]Dont u know anything man? pointlessly wide fenders and thin tires are the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*![/sarcasm]

Comment

here u go

http://www.importfan.com/index.php?m...th=104_238_253

Comment

So what’s the deal then do I have to buy a custom TRD kit or do I buy a standard TRD kit and have it altered to get those arches out

?

Comment

Working...
                X