90 240sx cold air intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 240sx cold air intake

i keep seeing intakes for 91 240's but not for the 90's. will the kit for the 91 fit my KA24E?

depending on what motor you have in ur car is how u buy ur intake. search out the intake for a KA24E, not a 1990.

Comment

Injen makes a cold air intake for the sohc KA, part# IS1900

Comment

it's just that i have been seeing listings for intakes for 91-94 240sx, but it's the same ka24e engine, so why wouldn't it be for the 90 as well
        kinda like this one:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=38634
        Last edited by Warped; 11-24-2004, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Different motors warrant different cold air intakes. The entire intake plenum of the KAE is completely different than that of the KADE, and the same goes for the intake tract. I'm fairly sure even the aftermarket intakes available for the DE go across the front of the engine compartment and then down into the wheel well, something I don't think the ones available for the E do. *Edit: both the E and DE ran across the radiator to the driver's side of the car.*
          Last edited by GRiDRaceTech; 11-27-2004, 01:05 PM.

Comment

before 91, the KA motors were single overhead cam, 91-94 models had the dohc KAs in them.

Comment

thanks, but that sucks considering hom many intakes i see for the KA24DE motors but not the Ka24E.

Comment

Working...
              X