Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unorthodox request

Hello,
    I am new to the forums and the drifting gerene, and am looking for some help. I have the most pisspoor car to do anything with. 2001 Hyundai Sonata. It is a "nice" car, but nothing on it can really be changed. Its also an automatic to boot. What kinds of things can I do to make it driftworthy? Also, is there any way to do a transmission change to manual?
    Last edited by 2501; 11-26-2004, 11:50 PM.

can anyone at least post a suggestion. I mean don't leave me out to dry here!

Comment

Its fwd. Its hard really to suggest anything. Other than selling it of course.

Comment

Use it as a daily driver if you like, but you should spent $2000 or so and get a beat up 240SX or AE86 (or some other FR car with a handbrake and a manual transmission) to learn how to drift or something.

The less money you spent, the more willing you are to tear it up, so you can learn technique without being worried about breaking your only car.

Comment

I was thinking about an 86. That was my plan I figured out about 5 this morning. I am thinking about saving up, and getting an 86 as a side project. It would be somthing neat, and I could learn technique. Ill browse the forums for mod stuff for one, im sure if i requested it w/o searching, i would get flamed. Thanx

Comment

Where or What is a good place to look for 86's for sale? local autotrader, or is there a good place. There was one up on Ebay for $1,300. Should still be there.

Comment

Working...
            X