Stock seats- the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock seats- the best?

I'm wondering what seats are the nicest out of "our" cars? The seats in my Chevy have zero bolstering. I was thinking that seats out of an Evo or STi would be nice. The color isn't important as I can recover or dye them later. Or, are there any aftermarket seats that are nice, but cheap. I'm a normal sized guy with a 32 inch waist, so I wont have to worry about wedging into one. And don't say GTR seats. They are next to impossable to find.

S2000 seats by far the best I've sat in. Really comfy like a mercedes, but they dont let you move around. Is good thing.

Comment

i test drove an evo with a really cool car salesman, and all i have to say is those seats hold you in very well even with some sharp twisties nd full throttle

Comment

I'm going with Kirkey Aluminum seats for my track car. Lots of choices, lots of colors, and very very cheap. But I wouldnt be running one of those on a street car unless you are hardcore.

Comment

are you talking about stock seats only, because i wouldnt waste my time unless you could get sti or evo seats, but those are sparco if i remember right anyways.

im rockin a sparco sprint right now, holds me great and i love the price

Comment

momo is cheaper than sparco and as far as i know, just as good. im gonna buy momos myself. but sti and evo seats are awesome too.

Comment

evo come with recaro custom seats and sti just come the sti seats. and my miata stock seat is pretty sweet hold like a glove

Comment

If you dont feel like spending alot of money...you could always pick up some Del Sol seats from a junk yard. Sounds getto but they are all the rage with Honda owners. they are lite, supportive, and somewhat cheap.

Comment

personally the STI seats aren't too great because it was made a little to big..........well thats my opinion....it seems like it doesn't really hold you in place as much as the EVO seats....now those are comfy....but yeah Sparco sprints are nice and the S2K seats just kick!
                  haha DriftingNewbie you're right about the Del Sol Seats being the rage for Honda owners..

Comment

srt4 seats lol, and u can get them cheap at dealer i hear

Comment

how much are momo seats going for? When i was looking, the momos were really expensive, and the brackets were even more. Either way, whatever you can get for a good price, and isnt ebay stuff is cool.

Comment

Working...
                      X